Boston Marathon bombing

20thGix

He has another brother named Zaur?

Zaur Tsarnaev

Brother, you have gone too far. Please, hand yourself in, you have caused enough hurt. Please phone me, let's talk, I still care about you always. хватит. Пожалуйста, позвоните маме. Ради нашей семьи.

last seen yesterday at 9:04 pm Djohar Tsarnaev

Edited by Scruit

Within the next 3 years there will be a terrorist attack with more casualties than 911, Possibly at multiple Venus simultaneously. Just a prediction.

what could anyone have against Venusians?

:D

• Upvote 1

These people like sleeper cells? Blackmail Threats against their family? Or strictly only wacko?

After listening to the scanners, I now understand why the media is often wrong.

I called all of this shit "first", I just had a feeling this was likely to be them. And I doubt they will take this other piece of shit alive, he will kill himself before they even have a chance to kill or try to take him alive.

Did you here the uncles statements. Pretty much the kid has shamed his people, now his people are being stereotyped, told him to give himself up and ask for forgivmess.

Been following this for a while....like everybody else. Prayers for the victims and their families.

The only good thing I could see coming out of this is:

If I was a sportbike rider that lived anywhere near the outskirts of the Boston metro area, this would be THE DAY to get out on the highway and have some serious high velocity fun. Based on what I'm seeing on TV news coverage, there ain't any LEOs that are gonna be on regular patrol within 50 miles of the city.

Not that I would do that, as a law-abiding citizen. :nono:

I never heard they got back in a vehicle. You sure that's correct?

This was earlier after they shot the MIT cop and were being pursued by the police. Supposedly the older brother got out the car at some point and was stopped. The younger brother allegedly drove the car past the cops and ran over the body on the way out.

I've seen the morgue pic of the older brother. He has a HUGE gash on his left side of his chest.

This was earlier after they shot the MIT cop and were being pursued by the police. Supposedly the older brother got out the car at some point and was stopped. The younger brother allegedly drove the car past the cops and ran over the body on the way out.

I've seen the morgue pic of the older brother. He has a HUGE gash on his left side of his chest.

I have supposed pictures and thought about posting it. Not sure if that gash is from being hit or a shrapnel wound. There were also reports he died of some sort of explosion

I have supposed pictures and thought about posting it. Not sure if that gash is from being hit or a shrapnel wound. There were also reports he died of some sort of explosion

It was reported that he had explosives strapped to him, such as a suicide vest or similar. It may have partially detonated.

It was reported that he had explosives strapped to him, such as a suicide vest or similar. It may have partially detonated.

Heard that too. That's a big hole in the body.... His or not.