Bike night people

playerpro153

Hey guys, I know I met a bunch of you riders up at bike night yesterday and got to match a few old familiar faces to ORDN names. But who are the rest of you up there? All a good bunch of guys, but didn't recognize any of you from previous rides or the forum. Can I get a few shout outs?

She's sitting in the garage on front/rear stands with fresh unused oil in her waiting to get ran. I also ordered a hugger for it too. Couldn't find any my color in the USA so I had to get it shipped from Taiwan. That is now on. Next is full system, PCIII, BMC race filter, and pulling the secondary butterflies so it's always in the powerband from the start this June.

I'm using your "G.O.A.T" statement for now on though ...:D That's great!

She's sitting in the garage on front/rear stands with fresh unused oil in her waiting to get ran. I also ordered a hugger for it too. Couldn't find any my color in the USA so I had to get it shipped from Taiwan. That is now on. Next is full system, PCIII, BMC race filter, and pulling the secondary butterflies so it's always in the powerband from the start this June.

I'm using your "G.O.A.T" statement for now on though ...:D That's great!

Very Nice...what full system do you want? I'm sure you said, but too lazy to search for it haha.

I'm surprised that you've never heard that term before... it's used on ESPN; not to mention whenever Muhammad Ali is brought up.

You were on a Harley Mr. Balboa?

Hey, are you going to be at the dynoday?

No I wasn't on a harley but I saw ane there it was pretty!I was there on my previously discussed new bike.

http://www.ohio-riders.net/showthread.php?t=11502&highlight=katana

I'm not sure if I will be there or not.I had planned to be in adena Oh. for rumble on the ridge but the guy that was going with me seems to have vanished.I will know for sure tomorrow.