Bike night people

playerpro153

Alien Head system by Brock High Performance Exhaust systems. www.brocksperformance.com

I listened to some ZX-14s w/ Brock Exhaust, not sure if it's what you want...but sounds like you and playerpro153 can ride around having contests to see which exhaust gets more sound attention. I'd just like to warn you that Chris likes to hear his exhaust so much that his throttle wrist gets tired before he even moves his bike after start up....think you might be at a disadvantage tho, he has two exhausts to your one haha....leave it to Chris :rolleyes:.

...but then again I ride around or in the power band partially because I like to hear her scream.....I'm guilty too.

This isn't the AlienHead, but it's close to it. The alien head is a wee bit louder supposedly. They both add insane HP with his PCIII with his already installed track or street map.

THIS ISN'T MY BIKE!!

http://i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii17/rachelgordner/?action=view&current=100_0864.flv

Playerpro and Mclovin

u jackasses, couldn't even wait for another 5 minutes because I was riding on Polaris to QSL and I saw you all were leaving.

Rumor had it that you were not coming to bike night because you had a work meeting...

If I would've known...I would've waited. :microwave:

I listened to some ZX-14s w/ Brock Exhaust, not sure if it's what you want...but sounds like you and playerpro153 can ride around having contests to see which exhaust gets more sound attention. I'd just like to warn you that Chris likes to hear his exhaust so much that his throttle wrist gets tired before he even moves his bike after start up....think you might be at a disadvantage tho, he has two exhausts to your one haha....leave it to Chris :rolleyes:.

Don't hate cuz my bike screams. Nick let me know when you're in columbus, I'm heading to dayton around 6 if you wanna meet up for the ride back on saturday. I wanna meet up with some people from dayton for a good ride sunday morning.

Playerpro and Mclovin

u jackasses, couldn't even wait for another 5 minutes because I was riding on Polaris to QSL and I saw you all were leaving.

Have I ridden with you?? If not, damn, lets go hit the twisties sometime.

And for the any of the track guys out there, JIM, I'll be back on for track days once I pick up a track bike come May. It's been a while since I've gone, but damn I'm anxious to work my bike the way it wants me to.

Don't hate cuz my bike screams. Nick let me know when you're in columbus, I'm heading to dayton around 6 if you wanna meet up for the ride back on saturday. I wanna meet up with some people from dayton for a good ride sunday morning.

Nice. Amy riding the 636 down with us?

That is a good possibility. If you wanna chill in Cbus for a few hours after the dyno session, I'll be off work at 5 and ready to go. If you wanna take your route back to dayton, we're game for that. Let me know if you're willing to hang around till then. Amy will be at the apartment too so you may be able to catch her to kill some time before we head out.

Have I ridden with you?? If not, damn, lets go hit the twisties sometime.

And for the any of the track guys out there, JIM, I'll be back on for track days once I pick up a track bike come May. It's been a while since I've gone, but damn I'm anxious to work my bike the way it wants me to.

twincharge7 = Stevan.....wow, you're bad at this game.

Damn you stevan!! You should tell me when you're going out. You told me you were leaving your bike in storage unless you went for a LONG trip. I'm out every nice day now so you better call me when you're coming out. I'm living on campus now and both of my roommates are on bikes. I'll catch up with you later.

Damn you stevan!! You should tell me when you're going out. You told me you were leaving your bike in storage unless you went for a LONG trip. I'm out every nice day now so you better call me when you're coming out. I'm living on campus now and both of my roommates are on bikes. I'll catch up with you later.

huh...who's Stevan?