New Smith & Wesson M&P AR 15 Tactical For Sale

sonavabeech

I wish you luck, and woe to the sucker that buys it for that price. Cant find ammo anyways and when ya do you are gonna pay, so what good is an overpriced AR without ammo?

Ammo goes on sale after the gun goes..

Huh huh!

Supply and demand bitches!!!

Ammo goes on sale after the gun goes..

Huh huh!

Supply and demand bitches!!!

I see you do not post her often. We do not try to gouge our fellow OR members here. We lookout for one another and offer each deals.

http://www.ohioriders.net/showthread.php?t=102752

If we find deals we pass them along. This is not a place to take advantage of your fellow riders.

• Upvote 1

Jeez...Let the guy (attempt to) sell his stuff for whatever asking price he chooses. I haven't seen so much threadcrapping since Exarch's daily diarrhea of the mouth and constipation of the brain.

But I "know" you agree with us. ;)

I see you do not post her often. We do not try to gouge our fellow OR members here. We lookout for one another and offer each deals.

http://www.ohioriders.net/showthread.php?t=102752

If we find deals we pass them along. This is not a place to take advantage of your fellow riders.

Just because I don't make it a part of my goals to be a weekly top poster on this forum doesn't make me any more or less a "fellow rider" than anyone else.

I don't feel like I'm trying to take advantage of anyone any more than any other retailer/wholesaler/car salesman/crack dealer.

You act as if there's no such thing as bargaining or negotiation. Are you never going to counter offer anything ever in your life whether you are buying or selling? You only break even or take a loss on anything you do and never try to gain?

Maybe I'd rather sell to a "fellow rider" than some unknown on craigslists not knowing if they have ill intentions?

Maybe a "fellow rider" would rather buy from another "fellow rider".

Yeah, so this is not a place to take advantage of "fellow riders" but open to lynching and criticism.

...and please, anyone, let me know when you want to sell your motorcycle for free. I'll offer you $20 because I'd hate for anyone to take advantage of you. I will even let you deliver it to me with a full tank of gas.

Thanks in advance!

Just because I don't make it a part of my goals to be a weekly top poster on this forum doesn't make me any more or less a "fellow rider" than anyone else.

I don't feel like I'm trying to take advantage of anyone any more than any other retailer/wholesaler/car salesman/crack dealer.

You act as if there's no such thing as bargaining or negotiation. Are you never going to counter offer anything ever in your life whether you are buying or selling? You only break even or take a loss on anything you do and never try to gain?

Maybe I'd rather sell to a "fellow rider" than some unknown on craigslists not knowing if they have ill intentions?

Maybe a "fellow rider" would rather buy from another "fellow rider".

Yeah, so this is not a place to take advantage of "fellow riders" but open to lynching and criticism.

Nevermind :nono: as long as your ok with you asking price. You want a "reasonable" offer I wil give you $900 for it.

Nevermind :nono: as long as your ok with you asking price. You want a "reasonable" offer I wil give you $900 for it.

I don't have to be "ok" with my asking price. I just have to be content with any offer I accept.

I probably would have considered your "reasonable" offer if you didn't make your first impression on me as being a pompous ass.

I do take into consideration the hands in which I may pass a firearm. There's no dollar amount high enough for me to put a gun into the hands of an asshole...not that I'm calling you one. Just sayin'

Likewise, some of us have a policy not to buy from jerks at any price. Good luck with your sale, but there will be no offer from me. Next.

Not that you're implying that I'm a jerk, but if you were, it seems this is a place where fellow riders can gang up on each other and it's ok but defending yourself isn't and it makes you a jerk.

I forget how the world works sometimes. Thanks for the reminder of how quick people are to judge.

So much for a place where fellow riders can come together with any common interests...

It seems this place is no better than a elementary school play yard.

Just another place where, if something or someone is not in your favor or does not benefit you, just shit on it.

Does the asking price make you assume I am a greedy person trying to take advantage of someone? What if I was trying to make money to take care of my family? What if I was trying to put food on the table or keep the roof over our heads? Yeah, I know, not your problem.

I wonder how may of you would have stepped up and said I could get more if I had asked for less? Probably none, just a line to be first to take advantage of an uninformed seller I'm sure.

Jeez...Let the guy (attempt to) sell his stuff for whatever asking price he chooses. I haven't seen so much threadcrapping since Exarch's daily diarrhea of the mouth and constipation of the brain.

If my research serves me, he is a SHE. Doesn't change the fact of what's under discussion here, just fyi

• Upvote 1

I bought an LC 9 from sonofabeech and found her to be nice and easy to deal with and the price was fair.

That being said, the reason people here are upset with you is that no one appreciates anyone attempting to gouge fellow forum members on a firearm. Being a smart ass about it isn't helping your cause. Everyone is sick of gun enthusiasts trying to take advantage of each other. It is greed, pure and simple. If you want to attempt to get $1700 out of a $1200 gun, post it to CL first. If it doesn't sell there and you still need to put food on the table with it, post it here for a reasonable price, make a reasonable profit and no worries.

We're trying to clue you in - pay attention or don't, I don't care. It's not mainly your asking price, it's your jerky attitude about your asking price. "Supply and demand, bitch!" says it all. Sit on that for a moment and you just may start to understand.

If you're able to gouge a fellow human who's in panicked buying mode, then by all means try it but don't expect any warmer of a reaction from regular traders than we'd give a gas station or a grocer charging $10/gal for fuel or milk in a crisis. Walmart knows this and so does Cabella's - they're perpetually sold out because their prices are still at pre-crisis levels to avoid sullying their brand and generating a backlash from consumers. I bet they'll profit far more in the long run from us after the panic buying is over.

YOU sir have shown your character and sullied your brand by looking for a quick buck in a "crisis" and being a dick about your reasoning. It shows that you were fully aware (and didn't care) about the long-term consequences of your identity/brand on this board and yet somehow now you're getting sore about OUR reactions. Perhaps you miscalculated the culture of this board, you didn't care, or you saw fringy dialogue from some members and thought it would be a great place to quickly profit from your supply and their demand.

You made your bed... I'd recommend shifting your time and attention to gunbroker.com before the demand shifts back to normal and the supply of no-longer-endangered ARs returns. You don't have a lot if time...

If you watch armslist for a couple days, you can have a good idea of pricing. KSGs are going for around $1k, AKs now around $700-$900, and ARs about $1100. Anything over that tend to sit for a while. FFF had a wall of ARs all in the $1k-$1200 price point yesterday. I appreciated your sense of humor early on, but one can only take so much.