Mid-O

Hutch

Me to. I'm runing Michelin 2CT now I picked up cheap and its got a 180/55 rear. I just don't feel confident on the couple rides I been on

Bridgestone Battlax Hypersport S20, I like them for track and street, typical wear...

003RS are good too, never ran them much on the street though.

Just my opinion, they have worked well for me.

proud to say AMA PRO RACINGS newest and youngest superbike rider will be at MID -O shaken dwn our B bike for the Road America round coming up at the end of the month.

stop by and say high

Alright, I'll bite... Who?

Ryan Kerr?

He's gotta be one of the youngest Superbike riders, and I know he just moved up this season.

Seemed like a nice kid when I met him at Mid-Ohio 3 or 4 years ago.

i'll be there.

be sure to take advantage of the coaches. we're there to help YOU succeed and meet your riding goals! work with us throughout the season so we can see you progress. tell us your name, and remind us when we forget! keep working with the same coach, or work with all of us. you'll get great perspective and a large amount of knowledge!

--justin

"the short bald guy with the "Long Dog Racing" leathers"

Just have to say I LOVE this comment. Almost every coach I've worked with there (always in Novice) is very helpful and willing to teach...really makes it an awesome experience for us students. Not sure if I'll be there this time, but definitely will be there a couple times this season...

My shears are sharp and my needles are large bore. Lets do this, I'm in the infield Medical Center at the moment but may head out to the Key Hole or China Beach on one of the squads.

Hope your not to busy today