Mid-O

Hutch

My shears are sharp and my needles are large bore. Lets do this, I'm in the infield Medical Center at the moment but may head out to the Key Hole or China Beach on one of the squads.

This is no lie I had two 14's in my arm when I crashed. I think it was a game to see who could drop the bigger IV.

On a lighter note, we have talked about you several times man. The Medic that treated you is here today too remembers your crash in detail. He still talks about you telling him exactly what meds you wanted because you'd had the fx before.

Monday was COOOOLD. But, it wasn't bad. You had to watch the corners a tad in the keyhole exit, turn 8 and 14. But, everything was good. Until I got some stomach flu that put me down after lunch. I got two sessions Monday and went to bed and felt like throwing up all night. Tuesday wasn't any better with a knot in my stomach, but I wanted to ride the bike and sort it out. Got 3 more sessions Tuesday and got some good notes. Just wish I was in better condition to focus more... But, Tuesday after lunch was awesome!

I didn't feel very good after eating the chicken they put out for lunch.

It hit me before lunch though. Had a knot in the stomach a bit before lunch and then took one bite of the chicken and two bites of the cookie and threw it away and laid down in the van during lunch and tried to ride again after and made it through the session, but packed up and went home to assume the fetus position for 15 hours...

Got to finally test the sv out and loved. I was slow but still had a blast on it. After lunch i started to get comfortable but still didnt want to get to ballsy lol. It was nice to meet a few people out there and i told you i would have got u some notes on that duc brian:D

I need to catch up with you guys there. I met a bunch of guys there but no OR peeps.

Izapp, I snapped a pic of your bike as well. She was cooked good for sure. How did that go down? There was shit all over after that. We figured you had to have over cooked it pretty good to lay it out like that. Hope you faired better than your ride.

Monday was COOOOLD. But, it wasn't bad. You had to watch the corners a tad in the keyhole exit, turn 8 and 14. But, everything was good. Until I got some stomach flu that put me down after lunch. I got two sessions Monday and went to bed and felt like throwing up all night. Tuesday wasn't any better with a knot in my stomach, but I wanted to ride the bike and sort it out. Got 3 more sessions Tuesday and got some good notes. Just wish I was in better condition to focus more... But, Tuesday after lunch was awesome!

funny you say that, my stomach exploded last night a few hours after i got home.. I've had a huge knot in it constantly ever since.. Finally feeling a bit better after getting off work today.

I was stoked that tuesday turned out to be good--was a bit worried when I saw raindrops on the way there. As the day went on, the grip improved. Hopefully the 26th will be even better :)

Izapp, I snapped a pic of your bike as well. She was cooked good for sure. How did that go down? There was shit all over after that. We figured you had to have over cooked it pretty good to lay it out like that. Hope you faired better than your ride.

lol. they say it always feels fastest before it goes boom. yah, i'm fine thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm in the Turn 5 / China Beach medic today so if anyone puts her down between 5 and Pit Lane you'll be seeing my smiley face.

And it's been a long day so far and I'd kill for some fucking Oreos right now. Someone should come down the lane to the back side of 5 and bring me some :)

What a crazy day.. I went down in turn 8 in the second session, just lost my front end at the apex.. Luckily just lost a grip and bent a clip-on tube. Thanks to Phil hooking me up with a clip on tube I was back at it by the 730 session. I said I was going to go out at 8 for the last one and play around for 15 min--Didn't even make it that long. I pulled into pit lane after 2 laps to wait on a buddy, ended up chasing him down.. Once I chased him down the back, I got into the braking zone, as soon as my forks compressed my front just tucked on me, straight up and down.. Happened so damn fast it was crazy.. I slid to the 100 marker and ran off the track and watched my sliding across and over the hill.. my Bike made it into the middle of china beach leaving a dust cloud for a few laps of those passing.. The plastics were still attached by the fasteners but off the bike lol.. Fairing stay snapped, the harness pulled apart clean at the connector.. Sub frame broke clean on both sides.. swingarm appears tweaked, gas tank smashed in pretty good. Any crazy enough the tube phil gave me was untouched.. Front wheel was locked up so we had to carry the bike onto the trailer.. I have lots of work to do over the next month.

a0ad1e34-4323-4c14-8e34-f592c815a9ad_zps
66e3c6e8-d1b2-4f8b-8c8c-9d1f111ab03a_zps
3e9ef33c-c8a8-4a30-9c52-79ba9a62f4ba_zps