Looking for roommates

Jst2fst

So my lease is up late August early September an I'll be looking for some new roommates. I work for OSU so I have to be local an I've already got a handful of places lined up just need some roommates. If your interested or know someone who will be looking for a new place. Just post up or send me a PM an I'll give you more details. Current search area are Reynoldsburg, Canal Winchester and Pickerington just a heads up.

Or maybe I'm just hard to get along with.

I'm betting this part ;)

I've pretty much had roommates non stop since I was 18 and have very little complaints about it. IF (a real big if for lots of people) you can use good judgement you can find a roommate that is quite the asset to live with

I've tried the roommate thing twice in the past few years and I prefer living alone...much easier and I get to drink all of my beer. I do, however, still need to find a hot sammich maker.

• Upvote 1

When do you need to know by? And how do you feel about reptiles?

Sooner the better for the places I'm looking at some have wait lists some don't. I don't care if you have reptiles they don't bother me. PM me for more indie in at work right now.

Never had a roommate thank God! They'd get in the way of doing what you want and it's nice having it for females to come over 24/7.

I must be lucky, I've never had any problem or cockblocks w roommates

Wasn't talking about cock blockers, was referring to having house to self anytime with females.

I've been running into this issue with people lately. (Not on my side) But if you've got a roommate, and it's sexy time. Who cares! It's not like they don't have sex, or know what sex is. Turn on some music and get to it.

• 3 months later...