Columbus Flag Football

CoolWhip

Hey Columbus Peeps, I want to play in a flag football league this year with Sports Monster. There is a men's team that plays on Monday nights starting in May and a coed team that plays on Wednesday nights starting in May. We have to register soon. Let me know if anyone is interested!

Map of the park HERE.

Details in this link:

http://www.sportsmonster.net/CitySportsUpcomingPrograms.aspx?CID=17&SID=9

League Name: Spring Monday Mens 4v4 Flag @ McCorkle Park

Description: The fastest show in grass! McCorkle Park is the best place around the city to play ball at and you have the opportunity to play there this spring season!

4v4 is a fast paced game 2 games a night back to back. Rules will be emailed out to all captains a week before the league starts.

?S Ryan at 443-0190

Inclusion:

• 7 Weeks regular season
  • 1-2 Weeks of playoffs
  • 2 Games a Night
  • Two 14 Minute Halfs
  • One TO per game
  • 1 Refs on field
  • Flags Provided
  • Prizes for winning team
  • All teams make playoffs

Pricing Priority Registration Deadline: 4/12/2013 Standard Registration Deadline: 5/6/2013

Team Standard Fees + Per Player Fees: $299.00 + $10.00 Paid Annual Members do NOT pay Per Player fees. All Free Members are subject to Per Player fees: Add Per Player fees: $10.00

Edited by CoolWhip
Adding Info

Anyone have a good arm? We have some good runners, but we need a good QB.

the key to flag football is a mobile QB. Our team was the shit but when I was forced into the starting QB role, well we didn't do nearly as well because I was too damn slow :D

the key to flag football is a mobile QB. Our team was the shit but when I was forced into the starting QB role, well we didn't do nearly as well because I was too damn slow :D

We have some fast people, but unfortunately we can't throw a sweet NFL spiral. lol

We have some fast people, but unfortunately we can't throw a sweet NFL spiral. lol

haha and thats the one thing I could do which thrust me into our QB job. Unfortunately due several injuries of my shoulder and elbow I can't throw very far :(

you really only need someone that can competently throw the ball, it doesn't need to be perfect. Have someone practice throwing on the run too since that will pretty much happen on more than half the throws. I'd absolutely love to play but I'm too far away

I can throw but havent done it awhile. Im not sure if my schedule will work with this yet.... Do you have replacements in case a game is missed?

Yes, we are shooting for 6-8 people on the team. That way if you miss a game or need to rest during a game we have substitutes.