Bike Night - Valley View QS&L (maybe Canton?)

DerekClouser

Thinking about heading up to bike night on Wednesday to either Canton or Valley View Quaker Steak & Lube. Supposed to be 75+ according to weather.com. I get off work at 6pm so heading up after. I'm leaning towards Valley View because to be quite honest, I'm not sure if the Canton QS&L is starting bike night yet.

Figured it would be a good opportunity to meet up with some OR riders and head up together for a little group ride.

Text or PM if you are interested. 330-760-3118 -- We can find a nice meeting point for all interested.

Edited by DerekClouser
Added Date

With it being the first one and the weather should be nice, I'm betting it will be a huge turn out. Doubt I go but if I do I'll be sure to look for whatever contingent of OR people may be there

Medina is small,crowded and LOUD. After shoe horning maybe 100 bikes into the already small lot, they started parking them in the access road for Home Depot. I usually go, park, walk around, look at the maybe 10 bikes that aren't HD, watch the crowd, get a good chuckle, then go for a ride. Maybe an hour total there. Sheffields crowd has gotten smaller the last few years, I think they had some problems there. I've been trying to organize my fellow Brit bike riders to attend Sheffield just to be different and maybe get our own spot if theres enough of us regularly.