JackFlash had a crash.

JackFlash

May be a good idea for all.

I have ridden 555 plenty of times, and each time I have had a close call and some shit is always on the roads, and some kind of farm equipment as well. I have another good option that I will be riding off of 50 "yes I saw 555 is on the route". 339 to 676 to 792 to 266 to 377 then a short jaunt on 78 and finally onto 37. 555 is gonna bite riders in the ass......I am tellin ya now.

I have ridden 555 plenty of times, and each time I have had a close call and some shit is always on the roads, and some kind of farm equipment as well. I have another good option that I will be riding off of 50 "yes I saw 555 is on the route". 339 to 676 to 792 to 266 to 377 then a short jaunt on 78 and finally onto 37. 555 is gonna bite riders in the ass......I am tellin ya now.

I aint skeert so long as I'm not leading, my bike's shy and doesn't go down alone......but if it's a group bike-orgy in the ditch then she might be game.

If we all maintain a tiptoe pace on 555, all should be fine. Leaders just need to be cautious and may be a good idea if everyone spreads out a bit more

Glad to hear you are ok. Hope you aren't hurting too bad tomorrow.

I'm not a fan of 555. The one time I rode it there was loose stuff everywhere. I was, however, impressed at the 89 t-top camero that flew by us drinking a beer. Clearly a local.

Glad your ok but fuck 555. It's only ever been shit-tastic and shouldn't be on the epic ride route. I've got cleaner roads up here which is saying a lot cause my roads suck

lots of people talk about riding in the Hocking area, which I wont argue has some great roads. However there are some really epic riding roads to the east of there as well. St Rt 78 is one that has some really great views and great pavement, it was clean when I rode it 2 weeks ago, Another alternative is St Rt 83 it was very clean as well.

• Upvote 1

Glad your okay, seems like many peeps would like to reconsider 555, will open a discussion about that soon
Glad your ok

If I was you guys I would avoid 555 for the epic ride especially if you will have a bunch of noobs.

Glad your ok but fuck 555. It's only ever been shit-tastic and shouldn't be on the epic ride route. I've got cleaner roads up here which is saying a lot cause my roads suck

This was my 3rd trip on 555 but only my first traveling north on that stretch above Chesterhill. You might want to re-think that section. It got me even though I was alert to the road condition. You just can't see that dusty grit until it's too late to avoid.

Today, it feels like I've been smacked on the hip bone by a 2X4. Other than that, my bike and my pride are suffering the most. It's not black and blue yet, but it feels black and blue.

Glad you are ok!
Glad your ok
Glad your okay,
Glad your ok
Sorry to hear that you wrecked, but glad your ok.
Glad to hear you are ok. Hope you aren't hurting too bad tomorrow.
Sucks to hear about the mudslide, glad you're okay.
GLAD YOU ARE OK!!!!!
glad to hear all is well with you.
Glad you're ok!

More thanks to all of you. I'm glad I'm okay too. It could have been worse.

lots of people talk about riding in the Hocking area, which I wont argue has some great roads. However there are some really epic riding roads to the east of there as well. St Rt 78 is one that has some really great views and great pavement, it was clean when I rode it 2 weeks ago, Another alternative is St Rt 83 it was very clean as well.

83 and 78 are AWESOME!!!!