Got some pics or video from the EPIC ride? post up here!

Dying Shadow

I have a bunch more video but it will take me some time to go through it all. Had I been thinking straight, I may have gotten a car full of girls to :tits:when we were going through town (they seemed very happy to see us) sitting in traffic but we were separated from the group at the time and I was more focused on trying to figure out the route.

I thought I had some video from OH-78 that would have been pretty good, but apparently my GoPro was just taking photos.

By the time I figured it out most of the good riding was behind us. :(

I thought I had some video from OH-78 that would have been pretty good, but apparently my GoPro was just taking photos.

By the time I figured it out most of the good riding was behind us. :(

That happened to me on a dive...one of the most scenic dives ever and I got a snapshot while entering the water.:mad:

Here's a shot of what would probably have been a pretty cool video:

GOPR0005-XL.jpg

And here's what my rear tire looked like when I finally got home:

603717_10201252308094123_1249500558_n.jpg

I actually do have some video of myself, Fiji, and ZxHooligan heading back. I'll work on it this week and hopefully have something up soon.

Thanks, Jordan. Sorry about the wreck but at least you are ok. I really thought you were going to pull it out and ride through the yard. I didn't think I captured the whole event because I was trying to make sure I made the turn as well but I managed to get it.

Awesome! Thanks for the video man. Can you email me that video to JorsanIson@rocketmail.com ?

Edited by DernNewGuyR1

Yesterday reminded me how assholes driving left of center in corners can be more dangerous than gravel, roadkill, etc. I lost count of the number of times I had to change my line or just abort a corner because someone crossed the yellow.

Yesterday reminded me how assholes driving left of center in corners can be more dangerous than gravel, roadkill, etc. I lost count of the number of times I had to change my line or just abort a corner because someone crossed the yellow.

When we got separated, I was busting it down 56 to Nelsonville and as I rounded a bend, there was a semi that was straddling the centerline :eek: Luckily there was enough distance between us for him to get his ass back over.

This is from the Medium-Fast group lead by Dave Gasser

First clip I put together was a red pick up truck trying to run as all over.

you gotta get used to that stuff. that wasn't even remotely bad at all to be honest. you're in for a lot more and a lot worse.

I wouldn't even flinch at that.

• Upvote 1

I seriously need to learn to edit, and get a computer that can handle it.

That was pretty cool, my lines were not too hateful for a guy still recovering from major shoulder surgery!!!! :) We need to head down toward Marietta, the roads there are calling our names!!!!

That was pretty cool, my lines were not too hateful for a guy still recovering from major shoulder surgery!!!! :) We need to head down toward Marietta, the roads there are calling our names!!!!

I would have never guessed you had any issues. I'm ready just let me know when.

No offense to the guy in the middle here on the silver bike, but you really need to re-evaluate your body position. It is not very conducive to cornering and you could easily get that foot drug off the peg. You should be on the balls of your feet during corning to help weight the pegs properly and you should be leaning into the corner leading with your head, shoulders, etc.

Just a friendly observation. Looks like you guys had a lot of people and some good riding!!

IMG_2387_zpsea4dd3fb.jpg