Got some pics or video from the EPIC ride? post up here!

Dying Shadow

Here's mine. Didn't spend all that much time editing since I didn't have much action. I was in the medium group and we had several times where we had to slow down due to traffic and other things that happened. Sorry for the Contour angle...I had just gotten the camera and was scrambling to put it on somewhere other than my helmet since I don't like that angle. The Yammy just doesn't have any smooth or even places to put a mount so I had to throw it under the strap on the second seat. It looked okay on my phone when I sat down, but obviously not in the video, lol.

http://youtu.be/YgA4rk39WlQ

Edited by DreamNofR1
  • Upvote 1

Nice video man!

Oh yeah, when you gotta go, you gotta go!

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha! What a perfect way to start a video! Sorry for holding you guys up, but hey... There is my 15 minutes! Awesome video man, thanks for filming!

Yeah, I got some other funny stuff like in the beginning when we got started and saw the guy trying to put his four wheeler on his car at the gas station... Just rendering that 'Nature Calls' video took a while so I didn't get time to edit the next one... I'll try to do more tonight, but was thinking if rain holds off I was going to hit up Bike Night again.

Here's mine. Didn't spend all that much time editing since I didn't have much action. I was in the medium group and we had several times where we had to slow down due to traffic and other things that happened. Sorry for the Contour angle...I had just gotten the camera and was scrambling to put it on somewhere other than my helmet since I don't like that angle. The Yammy just doesn't have any smooth or even places to put a mount so I had to throw it under the strap on the second seat. It looked okay on my phone when I sat down, but obviously not in the video, lol.

http://youtu.be/YgA4rk39WlQ

Bummer about the ass cam but good work overall :bow:

Yea I'm in a pic whooohooo

P5040145.JPG

Not sure what the hell i'm doing...

^^affliction shirt?

No, it's a Hurley shirt. Because just as i was about to call Brandon out for wearing an Affliction shirt...he caught me. We definitely noticed an Affliction shirt running around though

Yup was on the black ZX10. Was wearing regualr shoes, jeans and the Affliction shirt only saw the a helmet not even gloves.

that dude was in the group i was sweeping. He rode well and had I noticed before we were already on our way, I probably would've been the asshole that didn't let him join our group due to lack of gear