Hey, Springfield roads

Hirtzi

I respect that he rides, but he loses points for being in a position of a public figure and rides like he does. Makes him no better then Justin Bieber on his ducati

I kind of agree with you but at same time I don't. I think bieber owns a bike for the attention. Chappelle is riding around Springfield/Xenia without papparazzi chasing him. It may be that he thinks he's being safe and no one's really talked to him about all the proper gear, etcetera.

No doubt, thy would get old REAL quick, I'm guessinug for the most part people treat him like a normal dude around here..I would hope so anyways....

If you've ever spent any time in Yellow Springs you'll know why he has no gear on...nothing there moves any faster than 5mph. The whole town is stoned. I'm more amazed Paulie doesn't live there...

Truth except I don't know Paulie so I can't comment on that one.

If your into Subarus, Priuses, Birkenstocks, Crocks, and purchasing 3rd world sweatshop novelties its the place for you.

I do enjoy listening to people conversations when we do go there. They range from hating on loud motorcycles to how authentic your Nepalese insense is. All the while one guy is so fucking high he can't close his mouth.