Project Tiltin Hiltin - donations accepted

max power

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bed pedestal is 74 x 53"

I'll measure the beds tonight and figure out which will work best.

Edit: full is what will fit. It measures 75 x 52"

Queen measures 80 x 60"

you just need the mattress right? I am not sure if the mattress will fit in my Ford Edge. I dont have roof racks yet, so I will see.

Otherwise we can figure someway to get it over to you.

you just need the mattress right? I am not sure if the mattress will fit in my Ford Edge. I dont have roof racks yet, so I will see.

Otherwise we can figure someway to get it over to you.

I'll be more than happy to pick it up. I have a truck.

Pm me your address and availability.

Thanks man.

Got a little renovation work started on the ol pig this weekend.

First, some overall shots

422_zps5062da14.jpg

423_zps824797a2.jpg

now the nasty

435_zps11a17f61.jpg

had to jack her up with a forklift to be able to work underneath

439_zpsb331feb5.jpg

poop tank removed....forever

438_zpse05e604a.jpg

nasty rotten floor joists removed

436_zps6d645cd8.jpg

2x4's all tied together by 1x underneath. Looks crazy, but it was the only way it could be done and its solid as a rock. covering with plywood and diamond plate soon.

442_zps083e8eab.jpg

BIG shout out to Bowdog! He has been a huge help from towing it to letting me keep it at his shop while doing the work to helping me carry the half full shit tank 100 yards to the dumpster and helping me get the floor to this point. That is the definition of a good friend.

Also thanks to Casper for showing up and drinking all my beer. :lol:

Next project is sealing the roof, buying and installing blinds and collecting all the materials that you bubbys have donated. You guys are the bees knees.

If I see a fireball in the sky in the direction of SL from my house I will know it's you.

Safe so far. We cooked out tonight. Lots and lots of smoke, took about five minutes for the igniter to catch, but it eventually did.

Got a little renovation work started on the ol pig this weekend.

First, some overall shots

422_zps5062da14.jpg

Damn those 1st two were some real glamour shots! I was like wtf is is talking about that is sweet! And then you showed the inside pics.

Damn those 1st two were some real glamour shots! I was like wtf is is talking about that is sweet! And then you showed the inside pics.

It's all 1983 up in there. Haha, it's actually not too bad. Other than the bathroom, it's a pretty solid unit.

I do not have a pex tool :(

Dammit Grape!!!! :D

Made some good progress on the tiltin hiltin last night. Got the roof sealed, At least the first coat. Figured out that the furnace and hot water tank don't work. But hey the stove works! The AC is shot. The PO sent me padlock keys for the door locks, So I gotta buy RV locksets.

Thanks to my uncle Tim & Blake 1221 for the help last night. I couldn't have gotten near as much done without them.

Tonight I have to get another coat on the roof and get the flooring done in the living area and the bathroom.

I want to thank everyone who is holding donations for me. I am sorry I haven't had time to go around and collect them yet. It's looking like Sunday is going to be my best day to drive around and grab all that stuff.

I will try to get some PMs out today to find out what everyone's availability is on Sunday.