teknic seem to be on sale everywhere

serpentracer

if you guys are looking for new gear it seems like every store is blowing out teknic gear. STG, Revzilla and a few others are having big sales. violator gloves are at revzilla for 109. I picked up a pair of xcelerators for 159. I was about to drop 197 on them just a few weeks ago.

(sorry couldn't find a better place for gear related posts)

Edited by serpentracer

???????????

no way. They sponsor some major racers. Josh Hayes wears their shit, if memory serves.

their customer service was awesome to me too. I have a 5 yr old pair of Teknic boots, and one email to their support staff got me a new set of toe sliders for a very reasonable price. that's a part no one stocks anymore. Even the shipping was fast...

Too bad. Their stuff was quality.

I thought so too. I liked their older violator gloves back when they were their best glove. they fit me great and lasted forever. roo palms and all for $117.

I've had my old gloves sine 2006 and still use them. no stitching issues or worn out leather in the fingers. another reason I will only buy roo palmed gloves from now on. it last forever and feels (tactile feel of the controls) much better than cow or goat. (goat skin gloves are cheap)

these new xcelerators are japanese cow leather upper with roo palms. they're so soft and supple I love them.

I still have a pair of leather HJC pants when they made gear. I can't believe they stopped. these things are like wearing a silk pair of pants they're so soft.

Edited by serpentracer