just joined from cleveland, looking for other riders

cball

It would appear. :) If you ever see a guy riding an orange harley with a helmet, that'd be me. I haven't driven my car in a couple of weeks.

If I see ya and I'm in my cage, I'll swerve at ya so you know it's me.

:lol:

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi and welcome from another NEO'r. I'm on the other side of town though.

I think you'll find most of the rides are in the southern part of the state because that's where the good roads are. You'll find the occasional ride through the valley in the spring or fall when it's still too cold out to head south. And sometimes we make it to a few bike nights during the summer, but personally I'd rather be riding my bike than parking it at QS&L and watching a bunch of idiots get drunk and hop on their bikes.

Welcome from N. Ridgeville. Common meet spots for NEO rides are Bolivar & Millersburg. Also you can catch some good rides with the riders that meet up in Newark. Roads are way too linear & way too populated for proper riding up here.

Welcome to the OP. I'm currently without a street bike. Looking to pick up a project. Spent the day dropping off resumes, so that's one step closer to getting another street bike :p

Welcome. From berea here but dont have time to ride much anymore.

I'll ride your bike for you!

(you still trying to sell btw? That speed triple is dead sexy... We also need to talk about getting a NEO group shoot going at A&A. It's like $200/day to rent the "sportsman range." I'll bring a grill, and a bunch of us can make a day of it. $20/head should cover it.