Open carry lawsuit out of Dayton.

4DAIVI PAI2K5

I'm going to have a friend punch/cut/bloody me up really good. Grab my gun. Go to a gas station in the ghetto. When the police ask me to stop, I will recite my name,birthdate, and SSN, turn around and limp to my car and drive off.

That's all legal right? and pretty smart too.

So your telling me if i were to stop on my way home from working till 3am in the ghetto open carry into a store get confronted by police refuse my info resist in cooperation with the "unlawful" detainment get arrested then get paid millions. Why do any of us work if its that easy..

I'm going to have a friend punch/cut/bloody me up really good. Grab my gun. Go to a gas station in the ghetto. When the police ask me to stop, I will recite my name,birthdate, and SSN, turn around and limp to my car and drive off.

So where did this all take place in the story? Your starting to follow Magley's lead with grasping at improbable ideas.

So if I ever record any stop that I am involved in, then Im looking for a payday?

No more like looking for trouble. Im not a big believer in any of this recording stuff. It seems to me you are looking to try to make something happen in hopes of taping it.

If you left the house with the recording device on/ready and immediately ask for $3.6 million...yes

I dont leave the house with a recording device on ready and immediately ask for a 3.6million dollar pay out, I leave the house with my smart phone which has a voice recorder on the main screen incase I get pulled over by a LEO who thinks he is the most knowledgeable LEO on the local force. If I am pulled over I start the recorder up, if that LEO violates my rights, then you bet your sweet ass, ill be speaking with my lawyer on a direction to proceed

No more like looking for trouble. Im not a big believer in any of this recording stuff. It seems to me you are looking to try to make something happen in hopes of taping it.

No its called covering your ass, weve all seen the instances where police officers have lost the recordings in their cars, or the recordings have come up missing. It helps to keep both sides legal, and it provides more evidence if there is ever a doubt of the LEO evidence.

So where did this all take place in the story? Your starting to follow Magley's lead with grasping at improbable ideas.

It is unlikely. You're right.

Just like LEGAL OC would be unlikely at the time/location this clown did. It looked suspicious and the police tried to get to the bottom of it. He would not cooperate, because he is a tool.

No its called covering your ass, weve all seen the instances where police officers have lost the recordings in their cars, or the recordings have come up missing. It helps to keep both sides legal, and it provides more evidence if there is ever a doubt of the LEO evidence.

It's called paranoia.

It is unlikely. You're right.

Just like LEGAL OC would be unlikely at the time/location this clown did. It looked suspicious and the police tried to get to the bottom of it. He would not cooperate, because he is a tool.

Open carry happens a hell of a lot more then you think it does. The only difference is this one resorts into a news story.

It's called paranoia.

Its called following the advice of every NRA/CHL instructor i have ever spoke with.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRmzcnbXwCcUicHFyNekYXFZrVz71j9f-JTac6BqHc7GucNTZ-r

WTF are you talking about here.

Everyday LEO violate the rights of a person they are interacting with, they do so not understanding the law to begin with. As a citizen who is actively practicing a right that is in the limelight such as gun rights, it happens more often than you think. It pays for myself to have a recording device handy, as well as the laws covering CHL and the second amendment. Because there are so many police officers out there that just dont know the law, and there are those police officers out there that just dont care about the law when it comes to gun rights.

I've never had a problem with you or anything, but Damn dude... Your "logic" makes no sense at all... Someone flag this thread, I think magley high jacked tigerpaws account or something.... You sound just like him... Anything reasonable someone says, you either twist the words to make your own molested meaning of them, or you go off on some huge rant of fantasy scenarios and shit..... Dafuq

• Upvote 2

You are looking at it exactly backwards. The popo went to recording everything you do, as often as possible in an attempt to make it easier for them to find you guilty. If they happen to capture something on tape that would work against them, the tape will most likely be misplaced or "accidentally" deleted. Having your own recording is just a CYA measure.

Yes, this guy did this on purpose. That doesn't make it OK for the police to violate his rights*.

*Disclaimer - I never said they did or did not violate his rights, that's for the court to decide.

Why won't people admit this guy is looking for trouble? He has YouTube videos showing what he is doing. Officers are nowhere near perfect. Acting the way he does, things may escalate rather quickly one day, and bite him in the ass.

If he wants to educate police departments, there are better ways than this. If he wants to educate the public, there are better ways as well.

I never contended his right to OC. I don't think holding him briefly(the way he was acting), infringed on his constitutional rights. The charges were dropped.

I am pro-gun and pro-carry. I just hate how some people think anyone that carries is infallible.