Moto Series Round 2, Nelson Ledges May 31-June 2

TRMN8TR

I am taking race school on the 1st, and am at least running the 750GT on Sunday. Might decide on something additional based on funds and weather come Saturday night. Fooking stoked to get out there!!!

I am in for the 600 sprints and the 750GT. I will be there on Saturday working on my starts and getting my bike set up so it is actually rideable.

Ya, I didn't even set sag on my bike for round 1. We finished Jinu's bike at 1 am and loaded up. I know the guy who owned it before me was about my same weight so I think it was close but....it needs some adjustment.

I'll be there Friday, Saturday and Sunday as usual. Hoping that I remember all the stuff I need to set up my version of the digger cam. Forgot half the stuff I needed for round 1 and of course there was beautiful weather!:cry:

What the hell is a digger cam?

What the hell is a digger cam?

If you've seen some of the nice low-level cameras on MotoGP and other various racing series, that's what I'm talking about. Nice, low-angle camera that makes it look like you're going to run over the camera. DiggerCam specifically was "coined" by that boring oval car racing series.

I'll be there. Not sure what races yet. Probably a sprint or two and one of the minis

Dude, you did your first sprint in a long time and took 3rd...you should do both of them. You'd probably have a good shot at some contingency money and points championship for the year.

Ya, I didn't even set sag on my bike for round 1. We finished Jinu's bike at 1 am and loaded up. I know the guy who owned it before me was about my same weight so I think it was close but....it needs some adjustment.

I just set my sag on Wednesday. Probably should have done it before I left for Round one. I didn't realize how stiff it was set from my suspension guy. Hopefully that helps next time.

As of now, out. We have a late model race that Saturday night in Florence and our baby shower Sunday. Oh and Sunday is my birthday, not that it matters, but would definitely love to be there. Hope it goes as smooth as the 1st round did, and the homoness is flowing.

As of now, out. We have a late model race that Saturday night in Florence and our baby shower Sunday. Oh and Sunday is my birthday, not that it matters, but would definitely love to be there. Hope it goes as smooth as the 1st round did, and the homoness is flowing.

I will miss you. (All homo)

As of now, out.
I'm out.

Do you guys not know how to look at a calendar and make sure things like baby showers and vacations don't interfere with racing season? There's only 9 rounds this year, and I get upset when you all aren't there. :(