Moto Series Round 2, Nelson Ledges May 31-June 2

TRMN8TR

Still trying to decide on if I'm going up solo or when. Looks like I'll still be off work that weekend, but sleeping in the truck etc doesn't sound fun. Along with a long drive up solo that morning.

Murse was the only one I know going from down there, he may not have room if his woman is going. I have room in the trailer to sleep or Marty always has room.

Murse and I will be heading up from Cbus friday afternoon I believe. I am so fucking pumped! My only goal for the weekend is to pass Craig in the 600 sprints. (Which shouldn't be too difficult)

Also, dibs on Marty's trailer... and his newly tightened ass.

Murse and I will be heading up from Cbus friday afternoon I believe. I am so fucking pumped! My only goal for the weekend is to pass Craig in the 600 sprints. (Which shouldn't be too difficult)

It will be tougher with the 2 wave starts.

Should I contact someone on here to sign up or just go to the Moto Series site? I'm kind of waiting last minute since they're saying rain and for a first track day I'd rather do it when it's nice.

You'll need to go to the Moto Series site to register. You may end up paying a late fee by now to sign up, which I have done before myself in order to pick a day that is better weather-wise. 

Should I contact someone on here to sign up or just go to the Moto Series site? I'm kind of waiting last minute since they're saying rain and for a first track day I'd rather do it when it's nice.

Only 10% chance of rain on Saturday.

Only 10% chance of rain on Saturday.

You both shut your whore mouth.

Oh, and I could probably pick up whatever you need me to, Marty.

Matt, just because your name is on an office door doesn't mean you're special, butt thanks for the compliment.  Jblosser has a tank waiting for me as well (same guy who has Jinu's tank). 

Signed up for Friday and Saturday.  I have my truck and trailer, it'll be my maiden camping voyage with everything.

Are there hookups for trailers at Nelson, or at least has the power been restored, and is it usable for a trailer?  It's 28' long, where's the best place to park something like that?  And how much is it to camp?