Moto Series Round 2, Nelson Ledges May 31-June 2

TRMN8TR

FYI neither available, bring genny.  There may be power but its first come first serve and you have to park by pit out or the tech barn etc.  No water or anything besides power.  I do dump my gray water in the field because I dont go potty in mine when there is running toilets, but I showered in mine to make sure it worked last time and we like brushed our teeth etc.

But yea, bring a genny.

I have some Rains for RHill that I need to get to him.  I am going to be in CA for this round and not able to attend.  I also have the SV frame setup from the other thread I would like to get picked up.  Basically, if someone can just take the frame, I can pick up at the next round.  So, it can be anyone...

But, the tires, I would be able to drop off or meet off 71 on their way up.  I fly out Sunday morning so, anytime Friday or Saturday would work...  I will figure a way to compensate as these are no money transactions, but any help would be kewl.

Brian, I can hold the frame for you if it is necessary. It will probably be a tight squeeze with everything else I'll be bringing on the trailer, but I can probably work it out. I'll be at PIRC for the track day and probably the races as well.

Brian, I can hold the frame for you if it is necessary. It will probably be a tight squeeze with everything else I'll be bringing on the trailer, but I can probably work it out. I'll be at PIRC for the track day and probably the races as well.

Ryan, I can work out with you picking up the frame with my truck, and we can hook up after this weekend since you are kind of around the corner. I am having surgery Friday, and plan to be at PIRC whether I am on my feet or not and can take Brian the frame then, if not sooner on a trip to C-bus. That saves you from cramming shit into your trailer this weekend. But come hell or high water I promise to get the frame to him by the Beaver round.

Edited by RVTPilot

I might be able too, whats the details and when.

I've been trying to pm you, but nothing is going through.  I'm not sure where about Brian is out of, but I'd appreciate your help if it isn't too far out of the way.  

Ryan, I can work out with you picking up the frame with my truck, and we can hook up after this weekend since you are kind of around the corner. I am having surgery Friday, and plan to be at PIRC whether I am on my feet or not and can take Brian the frame then, if not sooner on a trip to C-bus. That saves you from cramming shit into your trailer this weekend. But come hell or high water I promise to get the frame to him by the Beaver round.

I was actually thinking it would be a tight fit to carry back from Nelson since I'm hopefully going to have an extra two sets of tires along for the ride as well.  I'm sure I'll be able to figure something out if there are no easier options. 

I was actually thinking it would be a tight fit to carry back from Nelson since I'm hopefully going to have an extra two sets of tires along for the ride as well.  I'm sure I'll be able to figure something out if there are no easier options. 

Well, if all goes well, both me and weatherwise on Sunday, I will be out there to cheer you guys on. I could get it then. Who is bringing it to Nelson?

I can get the tires for you and bring them up. I'll text brian (unless you changed your number) and setup a time to get them. Not sure if I'm coming up Saturday or Sunday though. Hate to impede on Marty and use your camper man.

You, Murse, Matt the Ginger and me.  What a weekend!

I can get the tires for you and bring them up. I'll text brian (unless you changed your number) and setup a time to get them. Not sure if I'm coming up Saturday or Sunday though. Hate to impede on Marty and use your camper man.

Cox, believe he did change #, I have it if he doesn't get back with you, hit me tomorrow.

We're doing sleep over at my house if someone needs a place to stay and doesn't want to finger bang Marty all night (that's his rate)

Shit, I'll check with Jim. He's just over in FP. I can swing and get it from him and you won't have to worry about it. 

I didn't get your PM till after 10 last night and didn't call because I wasn't sure if that would be waking you up or not.  I'll try to catch you today as I'll be around this evening once I get some things checked out on my truck.

FYI neither available, bring genny.  There may be power but its first come first serve and you have to park by pit out or the tech barn etc.  No water or anything besides power.  I do dump my gray water in the field because I dont go potty in mine when there is running toilets, but I showered in mine to make sure it worked last time and we like brushed our teeth etc.

But yea, bring a genny.

I'll still need to get a generator but I'll be fine without power, I would only "need" it if it's available.  We'll just use the facilities at the track.  If I need a light I'll use the battery power.

We're doing sleep over at my house if someone needs a place to stay and doesn't want to finger bang Marty all night (that's his rate)

How far away from the track are you?

I was thinking of picking up a tent and sleeping bag, but that may be easier.

I must say the the Friday evening was the most fun I've ever had !

Open track all evening and I have cut my lap times by 6 seconds.

Thanks Ron snd Ryan for the pointers!

Oh,and it's Ron's B'Day today,so you all need to give him something special !!!

I must say the the Friday evening was the most fun I've ever had !

Open track all evening and I have cut my lap times by 6 seconds.

Thanks Ron snd Ryan for the pointers!

Oh,and it's Ron's B'Day today,so you all need to give him something special !!!

Did you guys get lucky and miss the rain? It was pouring at my house about an hour away.