Google's new music service

baggyp

Google is trying to take over every aspect of online money making. You can't even rate android apps now without a Google+ account, and g+ is just a way to data mine you and advertise directly to you.

They're a business. They need money. The vast majority of their services are completely free.

And yet "THEY WANT TO KNOW WHAT MY HOBBIES ARE" is many people's concern.

Privacy was dead as soon as the Internet came into the picture. I really don't see why Google gets so much hate for collecting users' [non-essential] personal information. They're not storing credit card info and selling them out.

I hate when I go to a site and there are amazon ads for products I looked at a few months ago. There is this new dependence on impulse buying online, that's the idea behind Google wallet, and a company rep even said so on the Jim bohannen show a few months ago. They want you to see, want,purchase without engaging your brain.

I hate when I go to a site and there are amazon ads for products I looked at a few months ago. There is this new dependence on impulse buying online, that's the idea behind Google wallet, and a company rep even said so on the Jim bohannen show a few months ago. They want you to see, want,purchase without engaging your brain.

That's what infomercials have been doing for years.

It's called priming. Learned that the other day on NatGeo's Brain Games lol

Way more selection!!! I liked Spotify, they didn't have as many artists that I liked for the amount of cash they wanted. Kinda like finding the end of good movies on Netflix. For me Google Music seems to have more of a selection.

Way more selection!!! I liked Spotify, they didn't have as many artists that I liked for the amount of cash they wanted. Kinda like finding the end of good movies on Netflix. For me Google Music seems to have more of a selection.

I might have to check it out then.