Who wants to ride tomorrow?!..

exSRAaron

Anyone else interested in going riding tomorrow? Its suppose to be close to 70 degrees :D Any routes in mind? Maybe get a bite to eat too..

I'll be at Iron Pony around 145 if anyone else is interested in riding, meet us there, I'll be on a yellow 600RR.

Alright I'm thinking 62 to 541 into Coshocton for food, maybe hit up 60 and then head home...

I've been on 541 before and it is full of esses and nice pavement. :badgerrock:

Talked to a couple of sheriffs of there and i was told there were some deaths on that road.

Be careful up there.

Talked to a couple of sheriffs of there and i was told there were some deaths on that road.

Be careful up there.

thats my freaking road you are coming right through my town!!!!!!!! get ahold of me!!!!!!

Be careful up there.

Thanks for the concern. I've on 541 before, I actually liked 79 and 62 a lot.

thats my freaking road you are coming right through my town!!!!!!!! get ahold of me!!!!!!

Whats ur number man?! if we decide to go that route, we'll hit you up for sure

Whats ur number man?! if we decide to go that route, we'll hit you up for sure

yous gots a pm!

you can call or text up to you.

and yes it was about this time last year a kid parked himself under a truck on those famous ess turns.:( RIP

PM me your #. I went through coshocton today on my way back from Columbus. I find myself down that way fairly often. We're going to do the loop around Atwood Lake tonight. Meeting up at the strip in N. Canton then heading down.

PM me your #. I went through coshocton today on my way back from Columbus. I find myself down that way fairly often. We're going to do the loop around Atwood Lake tonight. Meeting up at the strip in N. Canton then heading down.

you got a pm.

if you make it down to me i could show you some interesting routes on your way home.

thanks for coming out today guys, it was a perfect day for riding :D

+1 Dude. I had a good time. Did you ever manage to find a roundabout to skuff up your tires?

You got my number hit me up if you're ever down for some more challenging roads. (not like I know of any, but I'm down to find some)

+1 Dude. I had a good time. Did you ever manage to find a roundabout to skuff up your tires?

You got my number hit me up if you're ever down for some more challenging roads. (not like I know of any, but I'm down to find some)

Yeah me too, lol i was just kidding about the tires, roundabouts are fun tho! Yeah definitely, let me know if u ever wanna ride too.