Isle Of Man Tt 2013

8Rider6

So, the 2013 Isle of Man TT is drawing near...

Does anyone know who/where live coverage exists so we in the US can watch the events live? I don't really want to settle for just a 1 or 1.5 hour highlight special. I know last year apparently Velocity covered it, but I don't think they're doing it this year. Does ITV4 steam all the events live, or do they just provide highlights of the race afterwards? I'd honestly be willing to pay for a good live internet steam coverage of the event.

I googled this as well and couldn't really find anything conclusive.

Uh sure Jbot, sure.  Weirdo.

lol.

It appears Time Warner may only carry it on digital cable? I just have their standard cable and when I go to channel 1144 (listed as Velocity for Columbus here: http://tvlistings.timewarnercable.com/digitalcable/findTvListings/viewChannelLineUp/?headendId=OH34532X) it just flips me back to my previous channel. I was expecting it to say something like "This is a premium channel, please call ###-###-#### for ordering information).

lol.

It appears Time Warner may only carry it on digital cable? I just have their standard cable and when I go to channel 1144 (listed as Velocity for Columbus here: http://tvlistings.timewarnercable.com/digitalcable/findTvListings/viewChannelLineUp/?headendId=OH34532X) it just flips me back to my previous channel. I was expecting it to say something like "This is a premium channel, please call ###-###-#### for ordering information).

A little late but its 935 on time warner for Columbus velocity

I plan on going. In person is better

Really? What's awesome. That'd be nice... One day, hopefully...

A little late but its 935 on time warner for Columbus velocity

Hmmm, I'll have to check that out. Not sure why their site says 1144.

The sidecar passenger is insane, those dudes get all airborn and shiat.  Definitely was awesome to watch last night with the highlights and Guy Martin interview at the end.  Dude is a little whack in the head but in reality seems to be a smart guy.