Anyone Riding Around Troy Memorial Day?

Triumph

Just trying to find out if anyone is going to be riding around the Troy area tomorrow. I havent hooked up with anyone on the forum as of yet. However, I thought that if a few of you were going out for a ride in the area that it might be a good time to meet some new folks. So long as its dry, Ill be riding for at least a few hours alone, with a few friends or hopefully some new friends.

Looks like the rest of it may very well miss us according to the radar. Ill give it a few hours to dry up and see where it stands at that point. I'm not real hip on coming around a corner at dry pace only to find a wet shaded area. Throttle control only goes so far and I prefer limiting surprises as much as possible. Probably ride out of my house, close to the Eldean bridge, down Polecat, Troy Sidney, Chidrens Home, Knoop, 41, Dye Mill, Monroe Concord area, Peters, 55 etc...

You're welcome to meet us at our house. We live at 2805 Piqua Troy Rd. Its about 5 or so houses down from Polecat and the stop ahead sign for the 5-way is in our front yard. Caryn and I will be riding 2-up on the CBR. We will be leaving about 3:30-3:45. Youre welcome to call or text. 317-504-2491. Name is Ryan.

• Upvote 1