Going For A Ride Tonight Around 8pm, Any Takers?

silentcropduster

Had to read that twice before I figured out you were talking about your bike. When's the FZ8 due to arrive? 

Mid to late July, gotta get moved to a more secured location where the neighborhood hoods won't try to kick it over or steal it.

someone has tried to steal ur bike in the passed i assume ?

No try to it, someone did while it was in storage along with my NC700X and my dads Vstrom 650, only got the 250 back thanks to lo-jack. The insurance payout from the storage unit is paying for the new bike.

Edited by Kmanlyst

No try to it, someone did while it was in storage along with my NC700X and my dads Vstrom 650, only got the 250 back thanks to lo-jack. The insurance payout from the storage unit is paying for the new bike.

I have my own DJ business w about 20k invested, this is why I'm crazy scared to rent a storage unit!

I would be out for blood. Did they find who did this ?

I have my own DJ business w about 20k invested, this is why I'm crazy scared to rent a storage unit!

I would be out for blood. Did they find who did this ?

Yeah ended up busting a theft ring, found other bikes that had been reported stolen.