250 Rider In Cincinnati

kingdom

Howdy everyone. I have been riding my 250 for about 3 years now. I moved to cincinnati 2 years ago for work. 

This winter I cleaned and synced the carbs myself and had a valve adjustment done among other maintenance

She went from this to that and now Im ready for summer. 

Now in my experience with forums theres always 2 for any vehicle and one is superior to the other. So tell me guys, is your forum better than the rideohio.org?  :p

20130327193841578.jpg

20130512183813294.jpg

Superior to rideohio.org?

Don't think that's a fair statement.
Here's why. Rideohio has a group of touring riders that OR doesn't. Both have sport bikes, both have cruisers. But a group of Goldwing riders, not so much.

So "superior" is a subjective word in this case. Different might be a better choice for a word.

btw: nice paint job.

Edited by Strictly Street

:welcomeor: I think OhioRiders has a younger ( at heart ) population as the majority, whereas RideOhio seems to be a more controlled and mature crowd. Where we have booze induced hot tub jello and gun fights, they just have the hot tubs :D

They're powerchairs and beer, we're turbocharged segways and moonshine :badgerrock:

Edited by Hellmutt
  • Upvote 2

ORdN ftw! We have midgets and girls that fly airplanes! We also have a friendly ghost.

Seriously the people here are awesome and extremely helpful. We had a group ride of over 70 riders this year that was Awesome!

Welcome!

• 2 weeks later...

:welcomeor:

Superior to rideohio.org?

Don't think that's a fair statement.
Here's why. Rideohio has a group of touring riders that OR doesn't. Both have sport bikes, both have cruisers. But a group of Goldwing riders, not so much.

So "superior" is a subjective word in this case. Different might be a better choice for a word.

btw: nice paint job.

We don't have touring riders? :lol:  That's funny.

We have a whole bunch of everything here. Everyone is welcome. Safe riding and gear is encouraged, but in the end only you are responsible for you. 

• 2 weeks later...

:welcomeor:

We don't have touring riders? :lol:  That's funny.

We have a whole bunch of everything here. Everyone is welcome. Safe riding and gear is encouraged, but in the end only you are responsible for you. 

I haven't seen many Goldwings with hitches and riders that are towing trailers here.  A few Goldwings, but not so many trailers.

To be fair haven't been on any camping trips with the OR peeps.

What I have seen is most of the OR touring folks seem to get by with saddlebags and the occasional rear case.

More of a sport touring style rather than with a trailer which is splitting the definition a bit I admit.