Dayton riders, post pictures of your ride here!

NinjaNick

Thanks...

I've had the SN/nick fusion for ages. Not a person that sees everything as black or white, left or right, muat thai or brazillian jiu jitsu, rock or rap, blonde, brunette or red-head... Always believed you take things from multiple sources to get something really great not just one.

I love that bike, it's a part of me I swear. Yeah, when I get the 10, it would be nice to keep it too, but doubt it.

You know I think when I get the 10 I will purchase all OHLINS suspension. I want to try that shit bad man. Pricey as hell though! :eek:

---------------------------

I see Speed HASN'T made it a sticky YET!! :eek: Thanks Matt! :cool: BTW, Matt, hope you got your bike cleaned good, because last time I saw it, you had more bugs than paint on your front fairing. :lol: I HATE BUGS....I need to wash mine this week.

I love that bike, it's a part of me I swear. Yeah, when I get the 10, it would be nice to keep it too, but doubt it.

You know I think when I get the 10 I will purchase all OHLINS suspension. I want to try that shit bad man. Pricey as hell though! :eek:

---------------------------

I see Speed HASN'T made it a sticky YET!! :eek: Thanks Matt! :cool: BTW, Matt, hope you got your bike cleaned good, because last time I saw it, you had more bugs than paint on your front fairing. :lol: I HATE BUGS....I need to wash mine this week.

Yeah, so I had problems trying to turn the pic post into a sticky. Couldn't find destructions anywhere on how to do it. SO, I just made a new one. :evil: It works out better IMO... this way we can JUST put pics in it.

I didn't get home till after midnight on saturday, so no chance to clean the bike. I swear I hit every bug. My helmet and jacket were nasty :puke:

I swear I hit every bug. My helmet and jacket were nasty :puke:

Yes I agree, because I remember looking at you and thinking, "Damn, he's covered in bugs!" :dunno::lol:

I remember telling you before we rode off that I would have more bugs than you :nono:

I swear I hit every bug. My helmet and jacket were nasty :puke:

Yes I agree, because I remember looking at you and thinking, "Damn, he's covered in bugs!" :dunno::lol:

I remember telling you before we rode off that I would have more bugs than you :nono:

LMAO! Man, that's some funny stuff though.