Sunday Central Call-to-arms! June 9th

Blitz

I haven't seen enough Central rides this year and certainly too few that meet at KFC in Newark, so lets change that.

Meet at KFC on Cedar Street (just off of 16) in Newark at 11am. Kick stands at 11:20. Route will be towards McConnelsville and near Burr Oak state park. I'll post exact road numbers before the end of the week, but I can say this: If you haven't ridden these roads, you haven't ridden the best Ohio has to offer.

Some of the route was a part of the Epic ride earlier this year, but not all of it. Hope to see a good turnout. We need to show that the Central guys still ride and aren't in it solely for QSL and ass. I said solely for ass, because we all ride partly for ass.

See you guys Sunday!

I'm riding whether by myself or not. Would be cool to have someone else though. I'll see you there at 11 and if it's more than just us, cool. And if not, that's cool too.

Just got a new bike so I plan to ride tomorrow either way.

I haven't seen enough Central rides this year and certainly too few that meet at KFC in Newark, so lets change that.

Meet at KFC on Cedar Street (just off of 16) in Newark at 11am. Kick stands at 11:20. Route will be towards McConnelsville and near Burr Oak state park. I'll post exact road numbers before the end of the week, but I can say this: If you haven't ridden these roads, you haven't ridden the best Ohio has to offer.

Some of the route was a part of the Epic ride earlier this year, but not all of it. Hope to see a good turnout. We need to show that the Central guys still ride and aren't in it solely for QSL and ass. I said solely for ass, because we all ride partly for ass.

See you guys Sunday!

LOL.... last  part of the post 

But why not ride just for the ass?...lol

Edited by mfs81

I bought a 2007 Daytona 675. About a week before you got rid of yours; now I see Fiji-9 is selling his TL-R too. The season is change I suppose. Mine should be ready in a week. Haven't ridden longer than 3 minutes due to a bad charging system. How about yours? Any pics? 

Very nice man! Now I know why you told me I should get a Triumph. Did you buy the one with the orange and green track plastics that was posted on here?

post-14245-0-58530100-1370751779_thumb.j

post-14245-0-37874900-1370751818_thumb.j

The meetup address is:

38 N Cedar St, Newark Ohio 43055

Just in case anyone needs it. Hope to see you Bussman.

Edited by Blitz

Very nice man! Now I know why you told me I should get a Triumph. Did you buy the one with the orange and green track plastics that was posted on here?

Yeah that's the one I got, stockers are a little rashed up but I foresee a painjob in the near future. Yours looks pristine. Mods?

E: You're probably getting ready to ride. Have fun, be safe!

Edited by Dizzledan

Yeah, it's pretty mint. All mods are wasteful and ones I would have done myself. Yoshimura pipe, power cmdr, steel braided lines, new tires, clutch battery..... Etc etc. Very clean. My intent was to get one that didn't need anything and was maintained over the course of its life.

That 675 is sweet. I was looking closely at getting it but didn't want to have to fix anything. But it looked like it didn't need much to be an awesome bike. Glad it went to you so I can enjoy it when we ride! Alright buddy, have a nice Sunday. Get that thing fixed and get out here (haha, I know you don't need me to tell you that).

Haha, "wasteful" mods. I meant tasteful. Stupid auto correct.

Great ride guys, was a lot of fun. Good weather, good pace, and everyone should be back in time for dinner. We'll definitely have to do it again. And I'm looking forward to the ride video......minus the car barricade.

post-13873-0-85935000-1370917653_thumb.jWell crap, footage didn't turn out. It didn't record for some reason while I had it mounted on the swingarm (must not have slid the switch all the way forward) and when I had it on my helmet, the 360 mount must have fallen somewhat since it's pointed almost directly at my gas tank. So this just means...same route, maybe this weekend????