26" Mongoose Mtn Bike

Zorro

Well, looks like you can't get PMs for some reason soooo...

Just wanting to know a few more details on the bike. Has it been serviced at all (at a shop) since you've owned it?  Do you have any idea on what the suspension is rated for weight wise (I'm right around 200lbs.)?  Wife and I are going to start riding and you have pretty much what I'm after.

Let me know, Chris and thanks.

Kevin

yeah...seems like i'm over my quota of PM's.  On the old site I was fine but the new site limits you to 100?!  Fix this Casper!

Ok, no this haven't been serviced...it hasn't been ridden enough to be serviced.  lol.  As for weight wise...I don't know.  my gf is 120ish.   The specs say the shocks are adjustable....i'm not sure how adjustable they are.

Not sure what type of riding you plan on doing.  my gf rode it at mohican trail back in February.  She did about 11 miles on it.  Granted she's not bombing any hills. 

Well...my reply was at 8:26am...first come, first serve.  I want my bike, please.

:lol:

I didn't look real hard to see if your price was bad, it was just what I was looking to pay to get into a MB with the stuff I wanted on it.

Whoever got it will enjoy it I'm sure.

Edited by r1crusher

it was prolly underpriced.  i bought it used from a friend who used it as his "I have a gf and we want to go for a bike ride...so i'll buy this bike".  it was ridden on nothing but pavement until i got it.  i sold it for what he sold it to me for.

yeah...my deal was smoking.  putty sold me that bike for $100...so i figured i'd sell for $100 as well. 

Now, i wouldnt recommend that bike to anyone who is looking to get in to mtn biking.  it's very heavy and i'm not sure about the shocks on it.  i'd recommend spending a lil more for a better hardtail.