Fs: 2011 Black R1 - With Mods - 2800 Miles - $9k - Canton, Oh

mojocho

Price drop to $9k cash

As I stare at her she asks “why?” I say “its not you…its me.”

Other priorities dictate that I sell my beautiful, barely broken-in, black 2011 R1. With less than 2800 miles on the odometer, she has the entire summer and her whole life to spend bringing joy to you. Purchased in the winter of 2011, she has only seen one summer of riding.

During the short time together I’ve treated her with the following gifts:
Y.E.S. Extended and transferable warranty
ECU Unleashed flash
• HMF Carbon Fiber slip-on exhaust – Low mean growl

• Shogun no-cut frame sliders
• Shogun swingarm spool/sliders
• FP Racing Shorty levers in black
• Tech Spec tank grips
• Flushmount front signals in smoke lens
• LED tail light with integrated turn signals. Smoked lens.

All stock parts will go with the bike (exhaust, levers, lights)

She has not been raced, tracked, laid down, crashed or tipped over. She has seen barely a sprinkle of rain. Kept in a heated garage over the winter.

Priced at $10k, negotiable. I have a clean and clear title in hand. Located in North Canton, Ohio area.

DSC00703.JPG

IMG_20130607_173638.jpg

IMG_20130607_173709.jpg

IMG_20130607_173734.jpg

IMG_20130607_173829.jpg

IMG_20130607_173840.jpg

IMG_20130607_173941.jpg

Edited by mojocho

Just successfully spanked it to the pics of your bike. I finished on the cat so she can clean it up. That frees me up to creep among my sleeping neighbors houses to see what I can steal and hock to afford this gorgeous machine....do you know anyone that wants to buy some nice new white babies? We can work something out, ill throw in a slightly sticky cat to close the deal. Pm me soon, these stupid babies won't eat beef jerky or baloney sammiches and they make a lot of noise.

• Upvote 3

Just successfully spanked it to the pics of your bike. I finished on the cat so she can clean it up. That frees me up to creep among my sleeping neighbors houses to see what I can steal and hock to afford this gorgeous machine....do you know anyone that wants to buy some nice new white babies? We can work something out, ill throw in a slightly sticky cat to close the deal. Pm me soon, these stupid babies won't eat beef jerky or baloney sammiches and they make a lot of noise.

Pure forum awesomeness.

LBRAG: (adjective) Acronym for Looks Barely Ridden and Garaged

LOL.  Pics of all the mentioned items...

who we kidding.  I just want pictures of the GF...

Seriously though, I'm not looking for trades.  Need the cash to help my father pay some medical bills.  

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Bump.  Price dropped to $9k cash.  will deliver up to 150 miles from zip code 44720.

mileage is around 3400 miles now.

has the Y.E.S. Warranty from Yamaha:

http://www.yamahamotorsports.com/sport/sno/advantage/page2.aspx

• Direct Coverage from Yamaha. Y.E.S. is Yamaha, not administered by a 3rd Party insurance company, you will always know that Yamaha will be there to stand behind the product.

• Full Machine warranty not just an engine warranty like some OEM's.

• Never pay a deductible. No out of pocket costs for any covered repair.

• Transferable to new owner (s), with NO transfer Fee, no owner limitations. This helps resale value and allows you to ride your sled for 3 years and still sell it with a full one year of warranty coverage.

• Travel and Towing Reimbursement.

• Nation-wide coverage at any U.S. Yamaha dealer.

• 7 months later...

Bumping this back up. Mileage up to 3900 ish. New Q3 Dunlop's with less than 200 miles on her.

Added a hotbodies light cover over the headlights over the winter.

I have the factory service manual and records of all the work I've done on her. All stock parts included.

My dog is having a third surgery so I need funds to pay for that. Motivated to sell.

Willing to deliver.

I really wish i could buy this.

She is looking for a good home. She really is beautiful in person too. PM me if you want more details or ways to talk the wife into it.

I'd like to make this a quick sale before I change my mind.