My name is Max Power, and I'm a bikeaholic

max power

OK I've been to an Event (Dyno Day), Met some of you, and been posting my ass off so I should probably introduce my self.

My name is Shawn, I'm not a cop (cause I obviously have to tell you if I am) :rolleyes: and I am bikeaholic. I have had many bikes over the years and I currently ride an '06 Vmax because I like to go fast and sport bikes are starting to hurt my old bones.(although I've had to do quite a bit of modding to make this old school beast comfortable) I love the naked/hooligan bikes and will probably move on to a Speed Triple, Monster or B-King in a couple of years. I also have a quad and so does my daughter, if anyone wants to go dirt riding with the kids, hit me up.

I like this site because you people say it how it is which is refreshing. Most forums I'm on expect you to talk like you are in front of 3 year olds. I've read some really funny stuff on here so far.

I see myself hanging around here quite a bit, so hi.

:welcome:

Isn't Max Powers the name Homer Simpson changed to after a bumbling tv character was named Homer Simpson?

YES. Wow, somebody finally got it. I am a big homer fan and have a perfect avatar but CAN'T LOAD IT. Maybe someday. Everyone loved him after he changed his name to Max Power.

YES. Wow, somebody finally got it. I am a big homer fan and have a perfect avatar but CAN'T LOAD IT. Maybe someday. Everyone loved him after he changed his name to Max Power.

:lol:That was a great episode. If I remember correctly his other name choices were Handsome B Wonderful and Hercules Rockefeller.:lol:Classic.

Man, I never knew you watched t.v.? Your always out toolin around in the garage or on Craigslist shopping. P.S. those Iron Pony Inmotion levers didn't fit the Sv to good. i had to grind the clutch one and the brake doesn't deactivate the brake switch all the time? Might go OEM.