Wolf Chasing Motorcycle

granda080

That's awesome... My husky is part wolf and to have him not be "tame" and see him running for a kill would be spectacular. Horrifying... But spectacular.

My husky's killed a few rabbits in our yard... lol. Interestingly she also found a nest of baby rabbits, she picked one up in her mouth and carried it around for a bit but didn't kill it. I think that article's a bit sensationalized, that or the guy hasn't seen many dogs, it doesn't look that big, nor does its head really look massive/out of proportion to its body. Looks like it weighs ~80-90lbs, still big, but plenty of dogs out there bigger than that.

We've had tons of rabbits in our neighborhood this year, I've seen at least one almost everyday. A few times when I've let her outside, she's bolted off after one, but they have at least 3 exits through the fence now. I generally try to look for them before I let her out, but sometimes forget... She also got sprayed in the face by a skunk in our yard a couple years ago, that was fun... Spent about 2 hours cleaning her face.

That's not a dog like a husky. Wolves are deceptively larger than they appear and are very lean muscled. A wolf that appears to be the same size as a 80-90 lb. domestic dog will actually be heavier and have no problem tearing a person apart. I wonder if the wolf was playing or if he stimulated its predatory chase instincts. The last picture is the craziest to me one of a wild animal charging straight at the cameraman ears down.

@gen3.......yeah, +1

No way I'd risk taunting that thing, it wasn't a loose pet, it was an f'ing wolf, and wolves live on the edge of nutterville regardless.

It wasn't playing, it was hungry. 

Wolf, takes down Bison, figures buzzing shiny road runner might have edible parts on it

cool link none the less!!