Saturday 6-29-2013 Ohio River Ride

porschefan

Hey everybody,  I have to be in Cincinnati early Friday morning for some doctor's appointments for my daughter.  Weather permitting, I plan on riding the bike down and spending the day in Cincinnati.

Saturday I'm going to follow the Ohio River to Wheeling, spend the night there, and then roll back to Newark Sunday morning.  If anyone has any suggestions for the ride, or would like to run the river with me, send me a PM.

I'm a little anxious about where to put the bike overnight, so any suggestions on that would be great.

Thanks.

Hey everybody,  I have to be in Cincinnati early Friday morning for some doctor's appointments for my daughter.  Weather permitting, I plan on riding the bike down and spending the day in Cincinnati.

Saturday I'm going to follow the Ohio River to Wheeling, spend the night there, and then roll back to Newark Sunday morning.  If anyone has any suggestions for the ride, or would like to run the river with me, send me a PM.

I'm a little anxious about where to put the bike overnight, so any suggestions on that would be great.

Thanks.

No thoughts on exactly where to put the bike, but you could put a wheel/brake lock of some sort on, and/or throw a chain through some of the components with a lock to deter anything....... If you really wanted to, could put a motion sensor alarm on the front wheel too.