Fs: 2007 Yamaha R1

Looney

2007 R1 with only 39xx miles! Never laid down 

Extras include: PC III, Flushmount front signals in smoke lens, Tail light with integrated turn signals, K&N filter, T-Rex frame sliders, Two Brothers slip on exhaust, Pazzo levers, Blue LED light kit.

Here's the CL link:http://columbus.craigslist.org/mcy/3877036943.html

OR Price: $7000

Text me at: 614-271-7629

post-11070-0-57633100-1372713450_thumb.j

post-11070-0-57982400-1372713505_thumb.j

post-11070-0-05147600-1372713525_thumb.j

post-11070-0-88215500-1372713559_thumb.j

Nope I still have her for now. Not going to be riding for a bit so I'm looking for the cash.

I am looking for a liter bike, but I havent decided between an R1 or Gsxr 1000. My friend has an 04 R1 and could def help me w mechanical issues if I were to have any etc. Your bike is also my favorite color, has crazy low miles, and already has the PC and after market pipes. I wasn't looking to upgrade until close to the beginning of next riding season. Mine's paid off...and I'd love to have your bike...but I think my gf would flip her shit if I got one ahead of schedule...I cant decide...shit or get off the pot.....has been the phrase stewing in my head all day :crytroll:

I am looking for a liter bike, but I havent decided between an R1 or Gsxr 1000. My friend has an 04 R1 and could def help me w mechanical issues if I were to have any etc. Your bike is also my favorite color, has crazy low miles, and already has the PC and after market pipes. I wasn't looking to upgrade until close to the beginning of next riding season. Mine's paid off...and I'd love to have your bike...but I think my gf would flip her shit if I got one ahead of schedule...I cant decide...shit or get off the pot.....has been the phrase stewing in my head all day :crytroll:

Doesn't hurt to meet and have a look at the bike

Don't let your gf dictate your finances. I had one that did that shit to me. Ditching her ass was the best thing I've ever done.

It's not that...my bike runs great, just got new chain/sprockets etc. I dont NEED a newer bike right now, it's not a necessity, it's a luxury. It's just that I want something bigger - if i had found this in december etc...id be all over it like stink on shit!

It's not that...my bike runs great, just got new chain/sprockets etc. I dont NEED a newer bike right now, it's not a necessity, it's a luxury. It's just that I want something bigger - if i had found this in december etc...id be all over it like stink on shit!

Just saying... Careful getting sucked into the cycle of gf approval. Once you're stuck, it's hard to escape. I'll never fall back into that funk. You only live once, enjoy it. Don't let some bitch control it. Your comment about your gf flipping out and being on a schedule of when to get a new one etc... Been there. Just looking out for a brother ;) run, run, run... Find one who supports you instead of one who manages you.

Edited by Steve Butters

Just saying... Careful getting sucked into the cycle of gf approval. Once you're stuck, it's hard to escape. I'll never fall back into that funk. You only live once, enjoy it. Don't let some bitch control it. Your comment about your gf flipping out and being on a schedule of when to get a new one etc... Been there. Just looking out for a brother ;) run, run, run... Find one who supports you instead of one who manages you.

I gotcha - but its kind of a waste of money if i get a newer bike now seeing how i just put a decent amt of $$ into mine, so I can wait a bit lol The only issue i have is i feel as if thou im out growing my bike. Then again I dont track it or run it thru the twisties at redic speeds.

I gotcha - but its kind of a waste of money if i get a newer bike now seeing how i just put a decent amt of $$ into mine, so I can wait a bit lol The only issue i have is i feel as if thou im out growing my bike. Then again I dont track it or run it thru the twisties at redic speeds.

I ran into this last year. Had an 01 zx6r that had treated me well. I had put a new chain and sprockets on, new tires. Fork rebuild, carb sync, brakes, etc. I was prepping it for a 1200 mile trip. I was planning on buying a bike this spring and selling off the zx.

Then came along the bike I wanted, at a good price. I didn't need it, couldn't totally justify it, didn't want two bikes sitting in the garage. But as you said, its shit or get off the pot. Its the bike I wanted next so I took out a loan on it, was happy I bought it when available, and waited til spring to sell the zx6 and used that money for the payoff on the bike I ended up buying last fall.

Basically just because you've got a plan and a schedule, if you truly know you're getting something else, don't let that schedule handcuff you. You might miss out on a great bike..

You're just trying to suck me in aren't u. Like a car salesman lol

This is why I love OR! Not trying to suck you in (okay maybe just a little), but other people are able to be that "voice of reason". When I bought my bike I had an R6 that I loved, had Pony do some upgrades and the next thing you know I found the R1. My gf couldn't understand why I wanted the R1 when I had a perfectly great bike, same issue as you...I felt I was out growing it.

This is why I love OR! Not trying to suck you in (okay maybe just a little), but other people are able to be that "voice of reason". When I bought my bike I had an R6 that I loved, had Pony do some upgrades and the next thing you know I found the R1. My gf couldn't understand why I wanted the R1 when I had a perfectly great bike, same issue as you...I felt I was out growing it.

Tell u what wait till roughly december to sell it and I'll give u an extra $100.00 and a reach around?

Deal ? :crazy:

I think the correct term is an old fashion. I'll quit derailing your post good looking bike though glws.

DERAILING my post???? This is OR, I was starting to get worried everyone went soft (insert pun here).

Tx for the bike compliment.