Neo: Heading Down South 7/6

nautical1

ok, i think we can meet in freeport, oh.  it's right on 800, and there's a gas station (should be a marathon).  if plans change, i'll text you. it's going to be there or at the junction of 800 and 22 or in barnesville, but let's plan on freeport for now. if you can, check your phone at each stop, i'll do the same.

per google maps, if you take the route i think you're taking, it will take you a bit over 2 hours. if you leave at 9:15, that puts you in freeport by say 11am.  i'll try to be there by then or will text if i'm going to be late or if plans change.

anyway, have a good ride, and hope to see you in freeport!

Alright I can meet in Freeport at the gas station. Only one showing up on the map is TJS Gas & Go at 237 E Main St. FREEPORTOH 43973 which I believe is the Marathon. I guess we can meet there at 11:00 since everyone else backed out so far. I may just slab it there, not sure.

Anyone else interested in riding meet at that gas station at 11:00, just post up here. Should it rain we'll just ride east to get out of it, but we should be good.

Edited by nautical1