7/13-14/13 Neo

Kent2406

me personally, i misheard pauly. i had a vague idea that 26 goes to 800 but for some reason, i heard 260, so i went that way.  it probably only added a bit to my trip.

kevvy, you know i was kidding, right?  that's what the "ohh ho ho ho ho ho hueee" is for.

me personally, i misheard pauly. i had a vague idea that 26 goes to 800 but for some reason, i heard 260, so i went that way.  it probably only added a bit to my trip.

kevvy, you know i was kidding, right?  that's what the "ohh ho ho ho ho ho hueee" is for.

I know you were.  It's hard to keep the trolling going if I don't reply.  :D

This is why Jinu heard "260". I told him Brian was taking 26 to 260, because that's what he told me.

Yea I basically out thought myself. I know there are a couple projects going on along 800 and I thought I'd try to avoid that with going the 260 way

Well, if anyone wants to watch a few hours of the shittiest quality possible, of unedited footage from Saturdays ride, then I have the video for you! Didn't get the whole ride though. It ran til the card was full.

Please turn your speakers down, it's bad,

Edited by Kent2406
  • Upvote 1