7/13-14/13 Neo

Kent2406

Just throwing it out there! Weather is looking good and would love to go for a ride this weekend. I'm not much of a planner or organizer, so I'm hoping someone will take over and plan something out. What say you?

A buddy and I will be down on 800 and other roads in that area Saturday, so if you guys go down that way maybe we can meet up at some point. But we're heading down at 7:30 and going to the river so that may not be ideal for everyone. Just let me know and we can figure out somewhere to meet when we're down there.

Has anyone been on 800 or any of the roads down there in the last week or so?

Looking for a road condition/construction/etc report.

Few weeks ago we ran 26 from the south to 260 back to 78. Roads were pretty good. There's one corner on 260 that seems to catch new riders off gaurd. 26 was a blast.

Has anyone been on 800 or any of the roads down there in the last week or so?

Looking for a road condition/construction/etc report.

Jinu and I rode 800 last week the whole way and it was in good condition, just one area where they were doing construction on the side of the road. A few other roads (forget what we rode) had a couple gravel spots but nothing too bad. You guys want to meet up at the end of 800? Not sure when you guys are heading out.

i get these crazy muscle spasms in my lower back every once in a while, but usually when my daily routine gets very sedentary...  i've been playing a lot of tennis and been active, so i'm not sure what caused it.

A buddy and I will be down on 800 and other roads in that area Saturday, so if you guys go down that way maybe we can meet up at some point. But we're heading down at 7:30 and going to the river so that may not be ideal for everyone. Just let me know and we can figure out somewhere to meet when we're down there.

I would not mind an early launch. What is the pace gonna be? Rough mileage?

This will literally be my first ride on the ZX10 this season, so I still need to break myself in. I'm up for something just shy of 'my starfish just puckered up' and 'does someone have a trailer to haul this lump of shit back home?'.

Normally I'd volunteer to lead, but my Garmin has shit the bed and it's been over a year since I've been on some of these roads.

Our pace is relatively tame, nothing crazy. Mileage is up in the air since we'll ride til we get tired basically, but we did roughly 350 last week and this week I'll probably aim for being home by 5-530. We can do two separate starts and meet down there at the restaurant at the end of 800, too.

Edited by nautical1

Probably not for me then.

What part?

I like the sound of relatively tame, this gets more intriguing to me by the post

That's just the pace I'll stick with, I can't speak for anyone else ha. Hell fast guys can just take 800 to the end and wait at the river for everyone else, can't really get lost that way.

This is all Kents planning though, I was just throwing it out there I'll be down on 800 and I'm up to meeting with whoever.

Edited by nautical1

Well, I started the thread cause I want to go ride, but was hoping someone else could come up with the plan. I'm better at going with the plan, than creating the plan. Lol! So please, if you have an agenda, post it up. I'm sure it will be fine with me. I'm not far from the usual Bolivar meet spot but will meet anywhere. Just want to go on a nice ride to wherever. I'm game....

Hmm next week I think I'm going to give that route you posted a try, IP. And on saturday morning me and my buddy are heading out and meeting at the BP in Stow on 59/91 at 7:30. If anyone in that area wants to slab it with us down to 800 feel free, otherwise maybe we'll see you guys down there.