7/13-14/13 Neo

Kent2406

And I've arrived home after an hour stop at my office. 385 miles on the day for me and I'm exhausted. The route I took after I split off was actually pretty damn fun

Nice meeting the guys I hadn't before and riding with the rest of you usual assholes!

Edited by Bad324

Hate you all :(

Miss these sooooo bad, :cry:

I just keep following these neo threads and feel like i might magically get to join the ride :(

But truth is i might as well sell the bike the way its just sitting there

Edited by NinjaDoc

I made it home around 6:30 for anyone who cares.   :(

Jinu is a pussy for bailing early.  Good to see Brandon after his MX trip at PIRC.  Pauly, if you cut in front of me at the gas pumps again I'll chop you in the throat.  It was nice to meet a few new guys, the other Brian (spelled the boring way :D ), Kent, and Jerry.  Brian (Bad)...well....I guess it was good to see you too you Mexitalian bastard.

Tpoppa...thanks for leading.  I know we all appreciated it.  And just for the Poppa...my dinner was grilled chicken w/ a salad and a couple very cold Lake Erie Monster beers.   :cheers:

I didn't reset my trip meter but I'd guess that with some of us racking up close to 500 mi. today I'd guess I rode that and then some today.

Edited by r1crusher

sorry i had to jet early guys, i would've said something when we turned south at 260 or whatever that was but by the time i realized what time it was and about how long it would take me to get home, and i remember i had a appointed hangout time with some friends at 6, everyone was gone except pauly and i told him. also, don't take 260 north instead of 26 north if you mean to just get on 800 back home. it's a nice road but the time i rode it, there were trees and shit everywhere.

also, kevvy, did we even ride together?  i don't think i remember seeing you behind me anywhere.  ohhh ho ho ho hoo hueeeeeee

Hate you all :(

Miss these sooooo bad, :cry:

I just keep following these neo threads and feel like i might magically get to join the ride :(

But truth is i might as well sell the bike the way its just sitting there

We missed you on the ride Nivin! Always enjoyed riding with ya!

sorry i had to jet early guys, i would've said something when we turned south at 260 or whatever that was but by the time i realized what time it was and about how long it would take me to get home, and i remember i had a appointed hangout time with some friends at 6, everyone was gone except pauly and i told him. also, don't take 260 north instead of 26 north if you mean to just get on 800 back home. it's a nice road but the time i rode it, there were trees and shit everywhere.

also, kevvy, did we even ride together? i don't think i remember seeing you behind me anywhere. ohhh ho ho ho hoo hueeeeeee

Where did you get 260 at? I split onto 260 right st the 26 split and have the same thoughts. Nice road but all the debris made it shitty. was kicking myself for not just going to 800.

also, kevvy, did we even ride together?  i don't think i remember seeing you behind me anywhere.  ohhh ho ho ho hoo hueeeeeee

I was back there. I just don't have enough disposable income to throw my street bike away on the street and get another. I rode sweep the latter part since Pauly wanted to play up front.

26 goes all the way to 800. You must have turned off. Was there a detour?

Hopefully, the pace was entertaining for all but not over the top.

I turned off onto 260 from 26 on purpose. I listened to my dumbass Garmin instead of sticking to what I knew and my original plan of breaking off at 800