You Meet The Nicest People On A Goldwing Well Almost

HeavyDuty

Today the wife and I are out for and afternoon ride thru Kent we are following another couple that are to our left and about 5 feet in front of us as we are coming up on a stopped bus in the right lane I notice a red Mustang coming up fast on our right it is a kid about 25 and talking on his cell phone he passes me as he is merging left I yell at him and lock up the brakes as he misses me by about a foot he forces the Goldwing in to oncoming traffic and passes between the bus and the Goldwing. We all get stopped by the next light and the guy on the goldwing pulls up next to the mustang and has some words with the kid the kid responds with the FU and finger The next thing I know the woman on the back of the bike pulls something out of her pocket and spays the whole can into the mustang I swear she empted it the stuff was coming out the passenger window the light turns green and they pull away I could barely hear the screaming over my pipes and laughter as we drove past. All I could come up with was to yell at the kid to stay off his cell phone. To the couple on the Goldwing love you 2 and hope to meet you some time.  

Edited by HeavyDuty
  • Upvote 1

Fuck it. That twat stain almost hit them with his car, he should count his lucky stars they didn't unload a magazine on him. Can you imagine having a years worth of entertainment weekly dumped into your car?

Edited by jbot
  • Upvote 2

Fuck it. That twat stain almost hit them with his car, he should count his lucky stars they didn't unload a magazine on him. Can you imagine having a years worth of entertainment weekly dumped into your car?

If it was OC what about all the other traffic on the road that now has to deal with this guy? Some people freak out if they get sprayed. If that guy is one of those people that makes him even more dangerous to everyone including the couple on the goldwing. Driving like a jack ass isn't a good reason to get yourself an assault charge.

"Your honor, I was defending myself against his 3500 pound weapon. The subject was showing aggressive actions so I neutralized the threat without using deadly force"

You should have pulled over, not escalated the situation. Guilty of assault.

• Upvote 1

"Your honor, I was defending myself against his 3500 pound weapon. The subject was showing aggressive actions so I neutralized the threat without using deadly force"

Defending yourself from beside the car while neither were moving? Definitely not going to fly especially when it put others at greater risk.

Edited by cOoTeR

Defending yourself from beside the car while neither were moving? Definitely not going to fly especially when it put others at greater risk.

He was threatening to run me over when the light turned green, had to take action.

Hypothetical yes, but any lawyer worth his salt would get them off because I'm assuming they were elderly and he's a punk ass kid, most likely would even show his ass in court as well. Worth the risk. And yes, I stereotyped goldwing riders :)