Motoseries July 27-28

blue03636

I'll be there Friday-Sunday; may skip the track day Saturday depending on how much money I burn at Grattan this weekend.  May run the 40 min if there are some others to run with.

I hate you all, no I don't, I am happy you are all enjoying the race season and just wish I could be there.  Unfortunately, not going to happen unless I win the lottery and Amanda's Dr./the baby decide we are going to keep pushing towards the due date and not come early.  Plus if I did happen to miss or show up late to our first born, I can promise I would never be at another event in my life lol. 

Good luck, be safe, and enjoy!

Engine #2 ah aha ah removed successfully prepping Engine #3 ah ah ah for install.  I am going to do Friday and Saturday no race this time as I made other commitments for Sunday right after I popped the tranny at Beaver.  One day...I am actually going to finish a trackday/race this season even if it means riding the bike on fire with only 3rd gear.  Jinu get your ass in gear and fix your bike!!! Don't let a little electrical problem slow you down.  

What is the sv raving like? I am thinking about selling my r6 and raving sv's for the rest of this season due to money. Can't afford the tires for the 600 any more

Its competitive and awesome.  I think it's gone through everyones head to do the same but you'll burn through SV tires too, maybe not as fast or as many, but obviously you will.  Also, can you handle the slowness and not go nuts?  You're frigging fast on that R6 and not sure how you'd handle the different bike.

Maybe ask someone next round to take a few laps on their bike, I am sure someone will. 

• Upvote 1

I still have a problem with the bike but I'm spending that weekend with my wife for her birthday. I'm going to make sure my kid will be born in the winter.

• Upvote 1

Its competitive and awesome. I think it's gone through everyones head to do the same but you'll burn through SV tires too, maybe not as fast or as many, but obviously you will. Also, can you handle the slowness and not go nuts? You're frigging fast on that R6 and not sure how you'd handle the different bike.

Maybe ask someone next round to take a few laps on their bike, I am sure someone will.

I mean some people I saw are doing 1:14s on a sv so I'd call that pretty damn fast for somethibg with half the hp

One big thing I want is closer racing. I wanna be in a pack of people and battle. In expert superbike the racing spread out alot more than I'd like

I'm with you on this. This was one of my biggest reasons for not really wanting to move to expert. There's already novice guys running faster times (1:11's & 12's) at Nelson than I do (1:13's).  I like getting to follow the fast guys for a few laps, but then after that I'm out riding by myself. I hate to see you leave the 600 grid, cause that just means an even bigger gap between me and the really fast guys.

Hoping Todd will move more of these fast novice guys up to expert next year so the expert grids fill out.