Motoseries July 27-28

blue03636

Fuck. Cox's shit is just spread out all over the place... I have his loading ramp, Jinu has his belt, Murse has his drill, and Craig has his panties that he left at his house.

Oh I have more things than just those "toys", we like to share certain things, like gerbels.

Fuck. Cox's shit is just spread out all over the place... I have his loading ramp, Jinu has his belt, Murse has his drill, and Craig has his panties that he left at his house.

Speaking of, I thought you were going to get all that for me at Nelson! I kinda neen the drill soon with installing my new backyard fence in the next week or two!  John buddy...might need some love on that side if the slackers can't get my stuff back. :(

Yes, I just did.

You need a bike with a motor.

I know.....I know...but the funds just aren't there at the moment. I've been on restricted work for the last 3 months from getting hurt at work and no overtime=shit all. I've managed to get the new backyard fence project started this year and that's it. I'm hoping to work with Brandon on getting something found/bought in the fall/winter if I'm lucky and have it setup for next year. Just depends on how much it costs and work will need to be done. But looking at 2010+ R6's and 675's.

Cox, I got a sick Rigid the wifey got me for Christmas, lithium ion, the works.  Her step dad also has multiple Dewalts with multiple battery packs.  Plus her dad has high dollar commercial stuff as he builds commercial buildings for a living.

You tell me what you need, I'll have it to you that day/night.  Plus I can help whenever, even if the kids here, I am sure I can come help a good friend sling some WOOD. hehe.

Cox, I lied. Murse has the drill annd the loading ramp. He lives in Canal Winchester. Thought it would be easier for you to get. Ill set it up today and ill bring it to you if necessary. Logistics got a little crazy this past weekend because I was leaving my truck and bike in Cleveland and I caught a ride back to Cbus with Murse. Also, you are the man. Love you.

Cox, I lied. Murse has the drill annd the loading ramp. He lives in Canal Winchester. Thought it would be easier for you to get. Ill set it up today and ill bring it to you if necessary. Logistics got a little crazy this past weekend because I was leaving my truck and bike in Cleveland and I caught a ride back to Cbus with Murse. Also, you are the man. Love you.

If he lives in the Canal area, I can snag it up. I just wasn't sure who had it etc... If you can let me know when/where I can get it done. Or shoot him my number and so on.

Edited by SJC1000rr