Great Customer Service

2talltim

A+ Customer service from 2 different companies that went above and beyond. First Verizon wireless for helping me replace my smashed phone even though I didn't have insurance or and upgrade available. They let me to do a upgrade that wasn't due to me till april of next year, early. Plus getting it out to me next day air free of charge because I needed it by Friday. Only negative is I had to get a white one(no big deal).

Second is otterbox, they are replacing my case free of charge plus letting me change the color of it to match my new white phone and they too are expediting the shipping to get it sooner. Even though the spill the phone and case took could never have withstood the punishment that I put it though.

So I should have my new phone tomorrow and my new otterbox early next week. For a grand total of $83 out of pocket with contract upgrade on one of my lines. Oh yea and im now keeping insurance on my line ;)

post-13234-0-81899600-1374082776_thumb.j

Edited by 2talltim

i literally dropped my phone on 270 the other day. Motorola Razor MAXX w Otterbox case. I pulled off and ran back to get it. U cant even tell it fell, there are minor scratches on the case but no cracks in screen or marks on the actual body of the phone.

Best $18 I ever spend on a case!