907lbs Of Pot In A Camper, 907lbs Of Pot....

Casper

My ass. If you are selling in bulk like that, they would be lucky to get $500-800/lb. even less for that nasty Mexican brown schwag.

Gotta make the department look good. Lets say it's $6 million just to be sure.

My ass. If you are selling in bulk like that, they would be lucky to get $500-800/lb. even less for that nasty Mexican brown schwag.

Kinda what I was thinking and you know it's probably pretty trashy stuff.  Granted I know nothing about product, I do know something about $$.   Oh and I watch Boarder Patrol, and Cops. 

Government "street value" is always 5-10x higher than what is actual

Down here we go with $800/lb for bulk estimation. Which is way less than street value. But then again down here 3,000lb loads don't even make the news unless there is something else that makes it special.

Down here we go with $800/lb for bulk estimation. Which is way less than street value. But then again down here 3,000lb loads don't even make the news unless there is something else that makes it special.

My experience and knowledge is in the Ohio, KY and Indiana areas

Down here we go with $800/lb for bulk estimation.

If you are paying more than $800/lb in bulk form for Mexicali brown, you are stoned.

And yeah, if its coming from Texas, it's shit weed.

Edited by max power

If you are paying more than $800/lb in bulk form for Mexicali brown, you are stoned.

And yeah, if its coming from Texas, it's shit weed.

Hey now, don't be lumping all weed from Texas in with the Mexicali crap!  With all the Bull$hit we have available down here, crops are coming in great!  At least the ones that haven't been siezed:

http://www.kbtx.com/home/headlines/Investigators-Say-Rural-Brazos-Valley-Prime-Location-for-Pot-Farms-215846201.html

http://www.kyle28.com/news/major-pot-bust-washington-county

And this is just in the 7 county area that makes up the Brazos valley.

Weed out this way is so much better, according to my friend. He has blackberry kush at home right now that will split your reality into a few levels.. Or so my friend tells

Although, he did say there was one guy he knew in Ohio with shit that rivals stuff out here.. And he misses it lol

Edited by Steve Butters
  • Upvote 2