Mid Ohio Vintage Days

NeverEnough

I haven't been down in 3 years and was very disappointed, as I had my 75 cb550 at the time and could not find any parts worth while, luckily I got in for free and didn't waste money besides time and fuel.

I was there today. It has really gone downhill. I was there for the kawi demo so all was good but there were zero vendors there other than the swap meet.

Yep, exactly why I stopped going years ago. I used to go up on Thursday and camp all weekend. But not enough to fill a weekend up there anymore. It's sad

Oh cool didn't know there were any flat track races, didn't even look

yeah they were at the ashland county fairgrounds, about 30 min away from mid ohio. 

the swap meet was kinda weak this year. walked all around and could not find a decent seat for a cb750... what kind of vintage mc swap meet is this? lol

seemed like there were a lot more complete bikes for sale than there were parts. if you want to buy a whole or parts bike, it would be a good place to go. if you're searching for something obscure, good luck. youre gonna be searching for a while.

i had more fun walking through the pits talking to racers and watching the races.  

the flat track at ashland was tons of fun though. although it rained out right before the mains, so that kinda sucked, but we got to watch all the heat races and talk to some really cool people in the pits.