Bitani's Back In The Game

Bitani

So.. today I bought myself a toy for college. I realized recently how lost I felt not being on two wheels.

uTGxDgf.jpg

vs24z5y.jpg

SZE2iXq.jpg

dci5b8w.jpg

But I'm also poor and don't have boots, gauntlet gloves or even a helmet anymore. If anybody would happen to have extra of any of that, or ones very reasonably priced, please let me know. I already spent more than a good portion of what I SHOULD be saving for college spending money on this baby...

I'M BACK!

A helmet has been acquired, and basic gloves that I bought when I first got into riding have been found. Thanks to all of the offers!

If anybody has any gauntlet gloves or riding boots to sell, I'm looking for those now... my big bulky work boots don't look quite as nice with my suit tucked in as it does with riding boots, haha.

you need tires for that beast

Some Pirelli Sport Demons should be coming in today. I'll be Michelin Man'ing my way down to the shop to have them put on!

Didn't know you were out of the game? You sell ur 636.

Yeah, I sold it. It would have cost $2,000 or so for me to fix it. (Parts maybe $1,200 if you looked REAL hard, but I don't think I could have successfully done ALL of the labor myself.)

Good to hear, insurance cover your 636? Sad to see it mushed up, that was a sharp bike.

Nope. Insurance through Progressive would have cost $195/mo for full coverage. I now switched to Rider and on the 250 full coverage with $250 deductible is only ~$300/year.