I finally got it!!!

shittygsxr

I finally got the package that has been causing me so much stress. I will but up some photos tonight when I get home. Here is a stock photo from their website. I have the tailsection pictured here

Monocoque20GSXR20P1.jpg

All Carbon fiber construction, however it does have a black gelcoat so it will end up painted

Are you planning a full carbon fiber body kit soon?

Ok,, I think its time to clarify before people just start thinking this is just a regular old CF tail..

What shitty has is a true work of art.. It is a carbon fiber "Monoque" tail... that means that it removes your current subframe. The tail is the subframe as well and its all CF. You would generally only see somehting like this on a extreme parts junkies bike or a top notch racer and I do mean top notch.. These are the same types of tails you would see created for a motogp bike.

Imagine removing 15lbs from your bike just by buying this tail.

Like I said it has a black gell coat so it is not one of your pretty decorative parts. It need some cleaning up, fitting and what not but it looks pretty damn cool if I do say so myself. If the wallet and girlfriend let me I want to lighten the bike up some more and give it a bit more power, but it may take some convincing.

I am going to get a universal taillight that mounts on your plate, some generic blinkers and mount it up with some 1/4 fasteners.

here are some very early pics, there is still alot of work to be done, I am fitting it right now then I need to polish it up and decide if paintwork is in its future. I need to get my plate bracket and light setup also. I wanted to order those items in advance but wanted to see what I was working with before hand

IMG_0280.jpg

IMG_0282.jpg