Http://www.sumobrakes.com/

M_Quick

I recently had my Honda Trx700xx apart this spring. So while it was apart I changed the rear pads. The OEM pads still had like 1/3rd to 1/2 the life left on them after 2 1/2 years of riding. The fronts went out after 2 years. So I order'd a complete set of eBay.  http://www.ebay.com/itm/Honda-FR-R-Brake-Disc-Pads-TRX-700-XX-08-13-2008-2009-2010-2011-2012-2013-ATV-/230852769478?pt=Motors_ATV_Parts_Accessories&hash=item35bfe5b6c6&vxp=mtr

I figured this way i would have the fronts when i needed them in another season or two. Well after just 2 1/2 short months of riding the occasional 2-3 times per month, my rear pads were GONE! So I re-installed the OEM's till I can order a decent set. Please let me know a decent brand for a good price. I know the Sumo's are cheap, but they were not the cheapest on eBay by far. I seen a full set on there for $13.99 and up to $68 for just fronts! Here's a picture of the pads, the Sumo's after 2 1/2 months are on the left, the original OEM's after 2 1/2 yrs of use are on the right. .

Image07262013153234_zpsc66a4bca.jpg