Wtb: Beginner Bike (no 250's)

Bad324

I'll let you know. My original plan was to have next weekend available for any road trip to buy a bike for him however that just got derailed last night. He wants me to go with to check out and possibly test ride any bike and I feel bad because my schedule is so absolutely jam packed with crap I don't know when I can especially if it involves a road trip where I'd need to bring the trailer

PM sent

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

I've been thinking about selling my Duc but it's too much bike for a beginner with the 996 transplant....not to mention very uncomfortable, finicky, and only douchy people are allowed to ride it. 

That Monster, however, would be a good choice for him.

Well if hes still in the market my 2003 Yamaha yzf600r is for sale 2600. Has a littttle more miles but bike runs amazing. Not as uncomfortable as a full race bike can be ridden all day, great mpg and as enough power to do something stuipid on. Was my first street bike and I couldn't of been happier with the choice.

http://ohioriders.net/index.php?/topic/102346-2003-yamaha-yzf600r/