5th Annual Buckeye Labor Day Moto Bash!!!

Pokey

I was in Junction and Wanted to hit it for the ride at least but it was raining till about 9 and there was still some lingering. wasnt sure if that would move the start time and never saw anything posted up. apparently you were all too busy having a good time.

This was a really good time!  Thanks for putting it on Brian and for Glen for hosting everyone.  I'll put up some video and pics at some point.  

good to meet you. You must have bailed early Sunday. Laurie and I ended up heading down to Ashland KY with the Canadians. Sandy and Tom ripped up Ohio 93. No traffic ensured the fast group had a green light all the way through. :dragrace:

Except for the ubiquitous and ever present cop .....thankfully already engaged.... in Oak Hill we had a great ride Sunday after that spectacular Saturday loop. Thought about you on Monday as I  came through Huber on the way to Tipp City and a stop and Mom's then on home to Muncie.

Great weekend, great people ...really accomplished riding group.

• Upvote 1

good to meet you. You must have bailed early Sunday. Laurie and I ended up heading down to Ashland KY with the Canadians. Sandy and Tom ripped up Ohio 93. No traffic ensured the fast group had a green light all the way through. :dragrace:

Except for the ubiquitous and ever present cop .....thankfully already engaged.... in Oak Hill we had a great ride Sunday after that spectacular Saturday loop. Thought about you on Monday as I came through Huber on the way to Tipp City and a stop and Mom's then on home to Muncie.

Great weekend, great people ...really accomplished riding group.

It was great to meet you and Laurie! I enjoyed talking and riding with the two of you! I did head out early. I was ready to see my girls. It was awesome riding. Feel free to message me if you are going to ride through Huber.

• Upvote 1