Mid Ohio Twilight 8-11

RHill

anyone interested in going in on a garage?

Whats this all about?

its twilight track time, so intermediate and advance riders only....not sure if you have been to the track before

How strict are they on the four I/A level track days in the past year to do a twilight? I've done four Novice days at Mid Ohio now...

I mean they don't like ask for your receipts from them or anything, BUT it does state if you are a danger to you or the other riders they will boot you from the track with no refund.

If you feel comfortable out there, and run well, it'd probably be ok.  I had never run Int there and did one, but I had run Int. at other places before that and was fine.  Biggest thing is the passing and being passed. 

Yeah, don't believe garages are available.   I was considering it, but there's a dirt track race in Crooksville, so I'll be there.

OH NO YOU DON'T FUCKER!!

If you can go to Mid-O you could come to an MS event!!

Thanks, looks like I'll be hauling the generator then.

If you want one it would be worth a call. I saw a guy get one last month. I just feel that for as little time as I spent at the trailer it might be a waste, but I don't run warmer either so....

I mean they don't like ask for your receipts from them or anything, BUT it does state if you are a danger to you or the other riders they will boot you from the track with no refund.

If you feel comfortable out there, and run well, it'd probably be ok.  I had never run Int there and did one, but I had run Int. at other places before that and was fine.  Biggest thing is the passing and being passed.

Agreed. If you're okay getting buzzed pretty good you will be fine. Most are good with passing in the corners. The worst pass I had last time was by a coach who cut me off at the top of the key hole.

If you want one it would be worth a call. I saw a guy get one last month. I just feel that for as little time as I spent at the trailer it might be a waste, but I don't run warmer either so....

I'm not sure how it is run, but if it open format I'll probably only use the warmers at the beginning of the day. I was thinking of it as a normal track day, twilight doesn't really make sense like you are saying

There is a rumor that the cars will be done early that day.

There is a rumor that Medical wont have to do much that day.

There is a rumor that there are two extra people on staff that day.

There is a rumor that a short guy won't have to work after cars that day.

Said short guy may or may not have a bike there that day.

Said short guy may or may not be seen on track that day.

Said short guy may or may not be seen in the sand at turn 5, again.

Carry on.

Do they run Intermediate and Advanced at the same time or switch back and forth?

I and A run together. It's open track the entire time. Every 30 minutes they throw out a red flag, once the track is clear they go green again. If you want to stay on track you can, just have to roll through pit lane and wait for the track to go green. 

Like was mentioned above they don't verify your riding experience so it is up to you to decide if you are comfortable and capable. Not everyone out there should be.